Last Epoch

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If anyone else is playing falconer, be aware that the leveling build on maxroll sucks.

This is unfortunately true for all the classes I've tried. Major resource issues and not very "beginner friendly".

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Did you get to monoliths? they're all in the same "zone" or something, because ever since I got to monos two days ago I've had instant loadtimes and didn't have to deal with any of the server issues.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is the only difference that you still have global chat with bunch of random retards? If so what the hell. When I played yesterday evening I assumed that character must have been saved on their servers even though it wasn't allowing me to link or party up with anybody at the time.

God damn it. Why even do that? Why not just have offline and online?
Being able to chat with friends in game but little desire to play with them. I know I fall under that category.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Being able to chat with friends in game but little desire to play with them. I know I fall under that category.
I understand but it's just kind of goofy. Why wouldn't I be on discord or ventrilo if I'm goofing around with my video game buddies.

Caliane

got aerial assault. who boy is it good. 3s cd, leap forward deal 3k damage. nice.
however, abandoning the caltrops. nets caltrops are solid. drop at you, and at target when specced. not godly, but fun enough. thought they'd work well being dropped by everything, and fully buffed. Aerial assault caltrops however drop where you WERE not where you target. making them useless. 100% more damage to bosses, or featherstorm are going to be blatantly superior options.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
OK am I missing something or can you literally not town portal, sell loot, then go back to pick up the rest of the loot? Like it always resets when zoning even when using TP??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
100% more damage to bosses, or featherstorm are going to be blatantly superior options.
I wouldn't use any of that including caltrops. Gotta remember, almost all your damage is actually from shadow daggers and bladestorms. I copied McFluffin's build for the most part, and it just uses a bunch of utility effects on Aerial Assault. Wish there was a way to approximate DPS for this build, not really sure how much damage sword/dagger dual wield adds compared to the potential defense boost I could get from dropping the sword for a Cradle of the Erased shield. Still have to find a shield and then pray to RNGesus that the weaver's will actually gives it the right stats before I can do any testing myself.

Caltrops would be awesome if they dropped at the landing, since it seems they continually trigger Skyward Swoop... but as it stands they're useless except for dragon-size bosses.

OK am I missing something or can you literally not town portal, sell loot, then go back to pick up the rest of the loot? Like it always resets when zoning even when using TP??
In monoliths, that's correct. That should never happen though. With a proper loot filter you shouldn't have to process all your crap loot more than once every 5-6 echoes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
You can still pick up the same loot but it does reset the zone for some reason. I did that after a boss fight and I was able to fight the boss again after dumping my stuff and heading back. If I had a guess you could probably just do it infinitely, but I haven't tried it.

I don't know if this was intentional or if it's just a bug. I had to Port back to town and try to reset an event on the main campaign that wouldn't allow me to progress further. Once I did that it fixed it but I had to fight the boss again.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You can still pick up the same loot but it does reset the zone for some reason. I did that after a boss fight and I was able to fight the boss again after dumping my stuff and heading back. If I had a guess you could probably just do it infinitely, but I haven't tried it.

I don't know if this was intentional or if it's just a bug. I had to Port back to town and try to reset an event on the main campaign that wouldn't allow me to progress further. Once I did that it fixed it but I had to fight the boss again.
OK weird. Yea it was a story mini boss thing of some sort. Killed it found my inventory was full, went back to town and sold and when I came back it had respawned and all the loot on the ground was gone.

Caliane

I wouldn't use any of that including caltrops. Gotta remember, almost all your damage is actually from shadow daggers and bladestorms. I copied McFluffin's build for the most part, and it just uses a bunch of utility effects on Aerial Assault. Wish there was a way to approximate DPS for this build, not really sure how much damage sword/dagger dual wield adds compared to the potential defense boost I could get from dropping the sword for a Cradle of the Erased shield. Still have to find a shield and then pray to RNGesus that the weaver's will actually gives it the right stats before I can do any testing myself.

Caltrops would be awesome if they dropped at the landing, since it seems they continually trigger Skyward Swoop... but as it stands they're useless except for dragon-size bosses.

In monoliths, that's correct. That should never happen though. With a proper loot filter you shouldn't have to process all your crap loot more than once every 5-6 echoes.
well I wasn't going shadow dagger/umbral/bladestorm.. although maybe ill end up there anyway.

I was just testing featherstorm, and that is also disappointing. That locks your falcon into place for 5s. the featherstorms are not independent. so like if you wing burst, start the featherstorm, then cast divebomb or falcon strikes.. it will cancel out of featherstorm. useless.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
OK weird. Yea it was a story mini boss thing of some sort. Killed it found my inventory was full, went back to town and sold and when I came back it had respawned and all the loot on the ground was gone.
Okay that is weird. It's happened to me a few times where when clearing an area I've had to go back and drop stuff off in my stash, and when I poured back the drops I needed to pick up were still there. I was pretty shocked when the goddamn boss respond and it's done with a couple of times. I went ahead and ran a few of them maybe two times if they were fairly easy.

I don't know why the stuff that you've got on the ground would have disappeared. One very annoying thing though that I've noticed is it will reset my minimap with what areas I've explored in an area if I port back, but then somehow it'll refresh. The minimap is so annoying, and I can't stand the fact that I can move it around and at least see where the hell I'm going or what I've explored. If I had a real beef with a game that's probably it. My voice said a lot of time trying to figure out where the hell I'm at, especially after heading back to town, and then suddenly I don't know where the hell I am or what direction I need to be headed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So for Prophecies. What is considered a "Boss"?

Also, for those doing Prophecies, has -anyone- completed one which requires X Deaths of Immortal Eye? I have three which need 6, but I've killed dozens of the "immortal eye" type mobs..so I have no idea what to kill (note these all require kill sin Monolith).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So for Prophecies. What is considered a "Boss"?

Also, for those doing Prophecies, has -anyone- completed one which requires X Deaths of Immortal Eye? I have three which need 6, but I've killed dozens of the "immortal eye" type mobs..so I have no idea what to kill (note these all require kill sin Monolith).
I believe it's only the bosses with special health bars you fight against like the ones at the end of dungeons, during the campaign, the ones when you do the 3rd timeline fully stability fight, the corruption boss and such. Also sometimes rarely in echoes you'll fight a campaign boss that I think counts(like the big slug guy and what not). I don't think it counts any generic elite in echoes even if they're the echoes target but it's frequent enough just from filling stability.

Not sure about immortal eyes, could be bugged, could be only specific ones that spawn not frequently so the prophecies are shit, unsure.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also, for those doing Prophecies, has -anyone- completed one which requires X Deaths of Immortal Eye?
Are immortal eyes the skull+spine rares? If so I completed that one in an arena echo that spawned a ton of them.