Last Epoch

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That one "enemy" target dummy has like stupid low armor or something. numbers are inflated. point was just to show numbers were "fairly" comparable.
in combat its harder to judge.. but swapped some gear out, to level up some weavers will items. damage is lower then normal. but, still this level 90, 0 corruption. AA is critting 17-25k directly, divebomb 20-35k. (feather knives 5-6k btw.)
4s cd with AA, 5s on divebomb. with this weavers gear. its less normally. 2.3, 3s iirc.

oh, yeah, I didnt comment on the unlimited smoke bomb. Thats cloud gatherer being busted from what I understand. allowing 100% uptime. multibird dive might even proc that increase multiple times per cast?

oh, and rngjesus RIP yesterday too.
had an exalted belt drop yesterday. 27 CDR. 2 other bleh mods. cold resist, and like poison damage. base was the cold/necro resist sash. 30 forging potential.
I added throwing damage first. now, as it, it was a nice upgrade to what I was wearing, with 18% cdr. But I went for it. Rune of removal.

+6 CDR shards. -20 forge.
RIP.
Ouch, that's a RIP indeed.

As for damage, for me shadow daggers is easy 75-80% of the total, dive bomb is probably about 15%, and the rest is just a bunch of miscellaneous stuff, including wing burst. I just try to stack throwing damage everywhere possible and that way it covers both shadow daggers and the bird stuff. I definitely wouldn't put anything on my gear that buffed just the bird, other than maybe the implicits on falconry helmet/chest.

Also, I don't spec Cloud Gatherer so it must be something else that has a weird smoke cloud interaction. Nm, I didn't have it in my planner but I guess I did spec it in game.

Didn't know stuff could drop already sealed, just got these in chapter9 during campaign from one of the one shot chests, pretty neat stuff.
That's actually pretty interesting since it's normally not possible to get a T5 sealed affix (plus successfully sealing a T4 has extremely low chance of success). Damn shame it didn't roll exalted.

Isn’t that what the blue/white items are? Presealed? I haven’t really looked at them yet, have just been dumping them in my stash til I get to the crafting stage of the game.
No, those are experimental items. They have a special light blue affix that can't be improved if it doesn't roll T5-7 naturally, but it can be sealed with 100% success rate. They have pretty niche uses too, definitely not something every build is going to want. The haste one is great for falconer/shadow daggers, and the missing life to ward one is a key part of every LL setup.

It seems like Low Life is just the play on most builds because of the ward conversion rate and you only need 2-3 items to make it work.
It's fairly hard to set up. You need the cleaver, chest, boots, and relic with LP2 plus a good experimental ward roll sealed on gloves or belt to really make it work.

Seems like a waste of effort on falconer. There's not a ton of ways to use LL for more damage and it's far easier to just ditch dual wield which is a liability and go with the 100% glancing blow shield to be tankier.

You can go up to 4 LP, not 3.
You can get a mirror to drop in PoE too. :D I'd love an LP4 Kestrel but even with effective level 0 and the boost from CoE I doubt I'll ever see one drop. Anything above effective level 0, just forget about it.

Weavers items can be fantastic, or.. shit. I had a pair of gloves drop last night, just 11 points, and 6 of those went into Health Regen, lol.
Yeah, they can be a real pain in the ass. On my 4th shield I finally got phys damage, elemental res, and flat health, only to have it spoiled by healing effectiveness eating up the last 3 points. Definitely good enough to stop trying to farm more shields, but it's still frustrating as hell when something like that pops up. One of the possible affixes weaver can roll is +all res, but I've never seen it come up on anything yet.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Peak gameplay. I'm satisfied. And still need a few levels to get another Golem up. Volatile Zombies summons themselves when they die due to two Unique rings.

EU Servers seems fixed today, working really well.

peak.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Caliane Caliane Some new info in this video today:

Basically Dive Bomb is just buggy as hell, and different people even see different bugs happening. Online vs. offline changes things too.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yup, the devs were constantly online and if you wrote enough high quality thought pieces you'd get a DM from them. All the system and class refinement is a testament to a company actually listening to elf Chad gigabrains.

Cavedog or whatever his name was said he was going to treat it like the one chance he got to make something great. Gotta say he truly went all out, along with others there.
PoE fanboys at work (all two of them) constantly denigrate this game as fisher price ARPG like d3/d4.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will say that melee feel 1000% better than any PoE melee outside cyclone. I always thought PoE melee felt janky.

PoE is still the king. But nice to see someone taking some shots and landing some hits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do Monoliths reset or do you just keep expanding them infinitely? Almost up to Empowered Monoliths and still not sure how they work.

Vorph

Do Monoliths reset or do you just keep expanding them infinitely? Almost up to Empowered Monoliths and still not sure how they work.
They reset when you increase the corruption level. Definitely not something to worry about until you're running empowered ones.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Eventually all the paths you are pushing within one would end in an Orobyss fight node which resets all the nodes so no, can’t expand one infinitely. Basically you just push one path outward from center until you find an Oro fight. You can either reset the nodes with higher corruption, or just go in a different direction. Like Vorph said, you don’t really need to push corruption until Empowered.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Got the Warlock to level 98 now and I like the experience curve and leveling experience overall in LE. The difficulty curve is also a lot less abrupt and pronounced, it feels much smoother just gradually upping Corruption as you go and feel it out.

• 2Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How to rotate the camera other than just a tiny amount of zoom in and out? Maybe move the camera my character is 3/4 of the way over of the screen.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Peak gameplay. I'm satisfied. And still need a few levels to get another Golem up. Volatile Zombies summons themselves when they die due to two Unique rings.

EU Servers seems fixed today, working really well.

View attachment 516607

Right there with you ! I die quick, but doesn't matter with an army lol

Minion.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
mclfuffins current loadout is bonkers. Low life. constant degen being converted to ward. ties into AA healing/warding for 50% of your missing life as well. hes running around with 6k ward passively, 8-9k in combat.

you can use lastepoch tools to inspect other people.
his account is:mcfluffin
chracter is:mcbirbs.
So whose build is better overall? His or Allie’s? I have one that’s currently level 78 but I been using Allies build so far and never tried his even though I don’t have the gear for low life but I’m sure he has a non low life version.

Khane

If you take a look at passives and skill trees a lot of them often have more damage modifiers based on missing life. And they are flat modifiers rather than %. Meaning there is no ceiling. Warlocks, for instance, have a more multiplier for every 20 missing health. And the way itemization works with ward in this game means there is basically no downside to going low life. In fact, it makes you harder to kill, hilariously.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nope, as you expand outward you'll come across some special nodes; One that shows all nodes within an area, one that will rest the map and add corruption (the added corruption depends on how far out that node is), one that will reset all completed nodes, and I think there is one more type but I forget what it does.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone doing the observatory faction? I am trying to understand these quest things I “buy”….like kill 2 whatever’s or slay dungeon boss, or lich lich lord in certain timeline.

can you specifically do these or do you need to rely on shit luck? Do they go away after or stay forever? anyone have a detailed faction link to read up? I get the basics but can’t find info on the details

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is the best ARPG released in many years. It is much better than D4, less gaysian than Lost Ark and way more approachable than PoE. It feels more of a true D2 successor in that you are building synergies, have charms, the character control and spells are very similar, etc.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone doing the observatory faction? I am trying to understand these quest things I “buy”….like kill 2 whatever’s or slay dungeon boss, or lich lich lord in certain timeline.

can you specifically do these or do you need to rely on shit luck? Do they go away after or stay forever? anyone have a detailed faction link to read up? I get the basics but can’t find info on the details
They stay until you clear them or delete them, you can hunt for them when it's something you can hunt for, otherwise it's gonna be RNG just depends on the objective. Killing 6 random mobs depends on your luck for map rolls having these mobs(unless it has no monolith req then you can go to the campaign map that has them), killing a boss can be targetted. You can use lenses(buy from the vendor just outside the main building) to filter out certain types of prophecies(arena is good to filter, dungeon can also be nice) or to increase the chance at specific prophecies. You can just buy more and more prophecies, reroll the when you don't get ones you want and more or less target farm stuff that way it's neat.

Khane

It's as simple as it sounds. The middle area of each prophecy will tell you where you have to complete it (Arena, Dungeons, Monolith) and the other sections show how many times. It's fairly straitforward, there are no gotchas that ive seen. The lenses you can buy from the vendor can block certain things or increase rewards. And you can reroll with favor if you don't like any of the rewards. The prophecies themselves have no time limit. Some of the prophecies are very targetable, some rely on RNG to spawn the mobs. However, all the completion requirements aren't terribly rare. Shouldn't feel too bad to complete them

• 1Like

Vorph

So whose build is better overall? His or Allie’s? I have one that’s currently level 78 but I been using Allies build so far and never tried his even though I don’t have the gear for low life but I’m sure he has a non low life version.
Allie's is the better shadow daggers one. I'd just go with pure falcon (Dive Bomb) if I had it to do over though. This build looks to be clearing echoes just as fast and then doing vastly more damage to bosses than what I'm using now, and the gear wouldn't have been any harder to acquire.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the best ARPG released in many years. It is much better than D4, less gaysian than Lost Ark and way more approachable than PoE. It feels more of a true D2 successor in that you are building synergies, have charms, the character control and spells are very similar, etc.
The Devs are kinda gay though, try typing in Jordan Peterson and see what happens. ;p