Last Epoch

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Monolith question.

I'm only mid 60s and just running through the quests to do each monolith timeline. I've done two so far. If I want to get a specific unique (cradle of the erased), LE tools says to target farm the Black sun timeline looking for shield rewards. Should I do this or should I wait until I get to "empowered" monoliths down the line?

You can also use runes of ascendance to upgrade a similar item type to get what you need.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Monolith question.

I'm only mid 60s and just running through the quests to do each monolith timeline. I've done two so far. If I want to get a specific unique (cradle of the erased), LE tools says to target farm the Black sun timeline looking for shield rewards. Should I do this or should I wait until I get to "empowered" monoliths down the line?
Wait til empowered to target farm, but you can still look for and go for shield nodes along the way. Thats a pretty common item so you may be able to get it before empowered.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Zoom zoom discussion has me agreeing while simultaneously feeling attacked.

I swear to god I literally came one time playing CoC ice nova with a juiced map when I hit a giant linear hyper-mob dense hallway. I’m gonna have to jerk off to the memory now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

"I sure do miss the old POE where you took your time, enemies were meaningful, and you could see what you were doing!"

Also, me playing Icecrash. "I hate this, I jump in, attack and enemies outside my aoe don't die."
also me, playing flicker strike, ""

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Zoom zoom discussion has me agreeing while simultaneously feeling attacked.

I swear to god I literally came one time playing CoC ice nova with a juiced map when I hit a giant linear hyper-mob dense hallway. I’m gonna have to jerk off to the memory now.
There was a time from around breach to incursion where the game still ran decently but close enough to shit that the player could force their computer to lag out from all the HoI chains. Shame they ruined that with....I'm assuming texture caching "optimization"? Now the game runs like shit all the time unless you throw way more hardware than it deserves.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Mathil has been covering Last Epoch, at least he says what he sees and "OMG it's a POE and Diablo killer" and I want to get in first in line to the money line of streaming. At least it comes off that way to me for many of them.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mathil has been covering Last Epoch, at least he says what he sees and "OMG it's a POE and Diablo killer" and I want to get in first in line to the money line of streaming. At least it comes off that way to me for many of them.

I'll watch that but I'm up and down on Mathil at times. He's pretty reasonable then I've seen him be an absolute shit at times. Sounds like any of us I guess.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Any way to build a good amount of ward on a Paladin? loving spin to win but man does my health drop low. Endurance is good and resists are all 60+ and I can't be crit. Maybe glancing blow instead of ward? currently level 56.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Any way to build a good amount of ward on a Paladin? loving spin to win but man does my health drop low. Endurance is good and resists are all 60+ and I can't be crit. Maybe glancing blow instead of ward? currently level 56.
Healing Hands and a fair amount of increased effect of healing.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck is this game going to mean poe league economies get deserted even faster? I just realized I bought this game years ago already. Is there anything similar to an autobomber or RF where you can play with one hand basically

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck is this game going to mean poe league economies get deserted even faster? I just realized I bought this game years ago already. Is there anything similar to an autobomber or RF where you can play with one hand basically
A game that can't be played because its economy is pseudo standard is a good thing for us in the long run. That likely means more SSF support.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Early on in the development cycle they came out and stated they wanted something other than the PoE type game play to where the entire screen explodes as you dash around.

Different strokes for different folks, but watching a high end game stream of PoE is awful. Cast 1 or 2 spells, zip across half the map, and shit explodes.

While some may enjoy it, I am glad there is a middle ground found here.
I’m so glad GGG devs decided to slow down the combat in PoE2. I agree the pressing 1 button and deleting everything on the screen game play is silly. To me it’s not fun and something I never cared for.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You just think you killed everything, with all the on screen spell effects and explosions you sure don't see it.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
My wife is playing a falconer, we just got her setup w/ a solid 2/2/3 Talon of Valor 3LP bow w/ T7 crit multi and T5 crit chance/bow speed + chill.....30 minutes latter i got a 3LP Talon that is 4/4/3 +4%crit haah. lets hope julra combines well. Putting T7 crit multi + bow crit/speed + minion flat damage + physical pen hybrid. So long as T7 hits can't go wrong but the crit chance is needed to make it better then the one we just got her.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
oh if anyone is killing J4 on new cycle would love to jump in to combine my druids bhuldar's 2LP please. IGN Turbo, on most of rest of the night

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
No Way What GIF

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus I found a two handed axe with 74% attack speed. I'm a blender now.

• 1Worf

turbo

Molten Core Raider
man my impulse to try and make new builds is not good...

While my death knight squirrels doing well and was about to invest in a 2 LP Apogee sword for 2.5M gold got a wild hair up my ass and instead going to try and get creative with a wolf build w/ lightnening damage. Probably should have searched if its been tried with good success but part of the fun I guess. Dropped most my remaing gold and favor grabbing a few critical items i think will help really scale it including a 3 LP tempest that set me back like 1.5M :( Absolutely love playing with my wife but splitting time between 2 characters back and forth when she wants to play hasn't done well for my time to just grind it out and push corruption some to get some gold rolling in.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Couple things. Sentinel.

Ya. The black guy sucks.

The Paladin, Void Knight and Forge Guard. Have reached 80+ on all three now. None of them three play smooth no matter what I try and build. Always a gap in the play making it feel a little janky.

The Paladin and and a Rive build is the smoothest and easiest to play/build. I HATE Forge Guard. Void Knight is OK.

THE FUCKIN MARKET PLACE SUCKS ASS!

None of my characters are over tier 6 trade at 80+. Everything I need/want is tier 9. Is there a quick way to raise your rep?

I have a TON of cold gear. What class is the best for cold builds?

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Couple things. Sentinel.

Ya. The black guy sucks.

The Paladin, Void Knight and Forge Guard. Have reached 80+ on all three now. None of them three play smooth no matter what I try and build. Always a gap in the play making it feel a little janky.

The Paladin and and a Rive build is the smoothest and easiest to play/build. I HATE Forge Guard. Void Knight is OK.

THE FUCKIN MARKET PLACE SUCKS ASS!

None of my characters are over tier 6 trade at 80+. Everything I need/want is tier 9. Is there a quick way to raise your rep?

I have a TON of cold gear. What class is the best for cold builds?

Yea the trade system itself is not very friendly for people who don't play this game 40+ hours a week.

You can raise your favor by listing items for sale, they don't even need to sell, you just need to list

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users