Last Epoch

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 518422

Town portal is R3 for me.

Edit: Also, I don't think you can rebind (or even see) gamepad controls unless you use the gamepad to open up settings. Maybe that's your issue?
That must have been it. I could always see them it just wouldn’t let me rebind. I opened it before entering the game and used the game pad to open it this time, now it lets me rebind it. Thanks, I can do dungeons from my recliner rather than desk chair finally.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yay! just got a LP1 3 3 3 falcon from campaign boss via circle of fortune prophecy. and one other LP2 storm something bow.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
i only just found out when u press on hold R3 it changes loot filter too and makes loot disappear
Yeah I hate this and dunno how to unmap it. It even turns off shard drops.

The nerf to Smoke Bomb isn't live yet, they said they'll hotfix it soon. It will stop allowing infinite Dive Bomb smoke bombs.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got a Leg 4 bow(The first and so far only Leg 4 item I have gotten). Now I am holding it for the right exalted Bow to attach too it. It rolled 2 for the divebomb but I have a chestpiece that has 3 ranks of that on it.

I am not sure how I feel about the crafting system. It is odd having to get 2 awesome just right drops to make one super awesome just right drop.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Item filter question.

So I made some basic filters for a pet necro to show items with affixes I want. I did 4 of them with Recolor to 4 different colors; each color representing how many affixes on the item are the ones I want (1 through 4). However, it seems like all the items drop as the basic 1 affix filter color, even if the item has multiple desired affixes.

Any ideas?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I got a Leg 4 bow(The first and so far only Leg 4 item I have gotten). Now I am holding it for the right exalted Bow to attach too it. It rolled 2 for the divebomb but I have a chestpiece that has 3 ranks of that on it.

I am not sure how I feel about the crafting system. It is odd having to get 2 awesome just right drops to make one super awesome just right drop.

Well, it you aren't waiting for a crazy triple exalt or something it's not particularly difficult to get an item on the right base with a t6/t7 mod you need and craft the rest.

LP4 items are the psychological nightmare of gamers though. "Settling" for 1 exalt mod even on an LP3 doesn't feel bad at all. Settling on an LP4 item feels terrible though because of how rare they are. Which is the rub.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
if you smash a merchant guild exalted item onto a COF-tagged unique, will the outcome be COF, MG, or neither?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Item filter question.

So I made some basic filters for a pet necro to show items with affixes I want. I did 4 of them with Recolor to 4 different colors; each color representing how many affixes on the item are the ones I want (1 through 4). However, it seems like all the items drop as the basic 1 affix filter color, even if the item has multiple desired affixes.

Any ideas?
Haven’t ever tried doing it that specific way but it may be the order you have them in? I think if you have the 1 affix recolor rule at top it takes precedent over the others below it and they never apply because the first condition already was satisfied. So even though a 2,3,4 affix item drops, it has already been recolored by the 1 affix rule if it’s at the top. If that is how you have them ordered try reversing them to a 4,3,2,1 descending order.

That may not be your problem but order of operations seems to mess up people’s filter, doing something they think it shouldn’t.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Haven’t ever tried doing it that specific way but it may be the order you have them in? I think if you have the 1 affix recolor rule at top it takes precedent over the others below it and they never apply because the first condition already was satisfied. So even though a 2,3,4 affix item drops, it has already been recolored by the 1 affix rule if it’s at the top. If that is how you have them ordered try reversing them to a 4,3,2,1 descending order.

That may not be your problem but order of operations seems to mess up people’s filter, doing something the think it shouldn’t.

This sounds right. I was also having his problem. The tighter the loot you want displayed, the higher on the rules list it needs to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, it you aren't waiting for a crazy triple exalt or something it's not particularly difficult to get an item on the right base with a t6/t7 mod you need and craft the rest.

LP4 items are the psychological nightmare of gamers though. "Settling" for 1 exalt mod even on an LP3 doesn't feel bad at all. Settling on an LP4 item feels terrible though because of how rare they are. Which is the rub.
Its not "just the exalted, but the right exalted. In this case the Crit/minion exalted with 3 other good mods. I saw somebody link the WTF? version and I had to just wonder if that item got made outside the game. The bow was a 4 leg with max roll. I have only seen a double exalted one time so far. I am not going to bother with going for that kind of item right now.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Its not "just the exalted, but the right exalted. In this case the Crit/minion exalted with 3 other good mods. I saw somebody link the WTF? version and I had to just wonder if that item got made outside the game. The bow was a 4 leg with max roll. I have only seen a double exalted one time so far. I am not going to bother with going for that kind of item right now.

This is the only time the merchant's guild is worth it. Specifically this scenario.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For the bow, the 4th mod really doesn't matter too much. All you really need is a T7 crit/ias drop that you can craft with T5 crit mult and minion flat damage. The 4th mod is just gravy. It'd be nice if you could get also get T5 phys pen or even armor shred, but the important part of it being a LP4 is that you're guaranteed to not get fucked transferring the 3 important mods.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Made my 1st legendary! For my twinks.

1709821608622.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, for an ALT, what is a fun high end tank class built to take damage and still do good damage? I enjoy the Falconer but I am reaching a point where I get one shotted. I considered putting in more for defense but then the offense goes away. The odd thing is, I have the build for the most part to do the hard hits but the hard hits never seem to quite make it at the high end of the game. I am not seeing the ease of killing that is shown on those videos(Though I am only at 91%crit but above 100 for bow).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, for an ALT, what is a fun high end tank class built to take damage and still do good damage?
Well, since the unkillable falconer build is getting hotfixed probably today or tomorrow, that leaves the unkillable warlock build which isn't getting nerfed until the next cycle. Pretty much anything that can generate a shitload of ward can break the game.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So, for an ALT, what is a fun high end tank class built to take damage and still do good damage? I enjoy the Falconer but I am reaching a point where I get one shotted. I considered putting in more for defense but then the offense goes away. The odd thing is, I have the build for the most part to do the hard hits but the hard hits never seem to quite make it at the high end of the game. I am not seeing the ease of killing that is shown on those videos(Though I am only at 91%crit but above 100 for bow).

I got to 100 corruption and pushing it juicing monster damage on SC. Yeah, got humbled once I stacked the damage all willy nilly. Fine tuned a bit and can clear with caution. Immensely good learning points for HC plans happening rn. At a certain point unless you're playing something "busted" you pretty much have to carefully charter the boosts you're choosing to give them mobs in the empowered monos.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

That may not be your problem but order of operations seems to mess up people’s filter, doing something they think it shouldn’t.

It was the order, easy fix. I wish they saved filters to the cloud, paun in the ass making or copying them on steam deck.
Well, since the unkillable falconer build is getting hotfixed probably today or tomorrow, that leaves the unkillable warlock build which isn't getting nerfed until the next cycle. Pretty much anything that can generate a shitload of ward can break the game.

Got a link for that warlock build? Is it a heavy APM build? Saw multiple people mention it in the thread since launch...