Last Epoch

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a timeline thats best for farming Bows? I got my 1 LP bow but would like to find another and also a good base to slam into it.

Caliane

Not sure how many are big into the leaderboards, etc. But there was some drama about the patch. They had said they wouldn't be doing mid cycle patches to nerf op builds.
So they had their patch, and even made a post in the notes making clear, they were doing it purely due to stability issues.
A decent uproar was made about that, people saying, no, please just go ahead and full on nerf broken OP builds.

so anyway, EGH, is asking for feedback. a Survey.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a timeline thats best for farming Bows? I got my 1 LP bow but would like to find another and also a good base to slam into it.
Yeah, the last outcasts I think it’s called? When you start a mono, the screen where you select empowered or not, it shows down at the bottom of that screen which weapon or armor type the unique/set nodes are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For future reference.

IMG_3013.jpeg

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i got a steady stream of these from targetted circle of fortune farm. using the lens i took out dungeons and arena possibilities.

• 1Like

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Getting ready to start my 3rd character, should play a new one that i never played pre 1.0 but I really want to make an erasing strike VK work with Shadow Beacon 2H unique mace.

Got a nice 3 LP one with both spell and melee 103+ damage, picked up a 2 LP Paranio to help with movement, a 3 LP SoA ring for life leech, and a nice high end +4 erasing strike BP. Going to keep farming and buy a 2 LP anchor of oblivion i think to finish it off then be ready to start. If i can't get devouring orbs to bring too much to the build can swap out for volatile. Some strong more damage scaling with 2H mace on skill/passive nodes plus they increased ES's damage effeciency so hoping it will do some pretty solid damage ramped up by guarenteed echo's in ES tree. Throw in Rive to help fill mana up to maintain echo bombs and i think we got a party!

Wont be remotely OP as falconer or warlock but think it should be fune with all the LP items.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
am looking to start a 3rd as well.
only ever played since 1.0, started a very tedious totem shamen then breezing through op falconer. most grateful for any recommendations

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This game is pretty great, but I have to say I fucking HATE how my instance will always be completely reset if I dare to town portal. I don't know how many times I've been almost ganked teleporting back to the zone I was in because all of a sudden everything is alive again. Especially since I'm most likely to TP after fighting something big and mean (thus dropping plenty of loot).

Aside from that gripe, great game. Level 40 on a Shaman messing with cold maelstrom/avalanche and the totems. Probably shitty build, but I don't usually look shit up, I tend to prefer to blunder my way through.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This game is pretty great, but I have to say I fucking HATE how my instance will always be completely reset if I dare to town portal. I don't know how many times I've been almost ganked teleporting back to the zone I was in because all of a sudden everything is alive again. Especially since I'm most likely to TP after fighting something big and mean (thus dropping plenty of loot).

Aside from that gripe, great game. Level 40 on a Shaman messing with cold maelstrom/avalanche and the totems. Probably shitty build, but I don't usually look shit up, I tend to prefer to blunder my way through.
There’s some fun gear that auto casts maelstrom. I had a really fun maelstrom Druid I played for a while.

Edit: Stop TPing in the middle of maps or git gud fgt

• 1Solidarity

Aazrael

Up to level 90 on my Falconer now and hitting the stage where I am farming bigger numbers on items and that is when I get bored. The game is really good and will probably try the other classes later.

It's the same with PoE and D4. But to be fair I usally quit PoE before I can kill the all the Pinnacle bosses due to being pissed off when I get one shotted by trash mobs. So in that regard PoE have much more content that needs farming to be able to conquer.

D4 and LP don't have much interesting to aim for once you get like 85+. Just farming the same maps hoping for upgrades to being able to do the same content a little bit faster isn't really peak gameplay for me.

I feel bad tainting the thread with the D4 name as that is in another realm of bad game design.

It's a god damn solid game from a "small indie company" though. A very nice base game that I hope they push a lot more content for. Not sure if they aim for new content at Cycles only?But when they do I'll be back grinding that for a bit!

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Up to level 90 on my Falconer now and hitting the stage where I am farming bigger numbers on items and that is when I get bored. The game is really good and will probably try the other classes later.

It's the same with PoE and D4. But to be fair I usally quit PoE before I can kill the all the Pinnacle bosses due to being pissed off when I get one shotted by trash mobs. So in that regard PoE have much more content that needs farming to be able to conquer.

D4 and LP don't have much interesting to aim for once you get like 85+. Just farming the same maps hoping for upgrades to being able to do the same content a little bit faster isn't really peak gameplay for me.

I feel bad tainting the thread with the D4 name as that is in another realm of bad game design.

It's a god damn solid game from a "small indie company" though. A very nice base game that I hope they push a lot more content for. Not sure if they aim for new content at Cycles only?But when they do I'll be back grinding that for a bit!
Have you done the dungeons? I find when I get bored with monolith l either make a new character or start doing dungeons and it helps.

I also just end up quitting for six months, come back when there’s new stuff. I’m not a “have to play one game forever” type of person

Last edited:

Aazrael

Have you done the dungeons? I find when I get bored with monolith ls I either make a new character or start doing dungeons and it helps.
I've done two of them. Maybe I should go do all of them once at least!

I will make new characters for sure. Tried Necromancer and Falconer now and both were really fun. But thinking I should kick one game off the backlog before I go back, not sure I will manage that. Still got to finish FF16, FF7 Remake and MHW. ARPGs are much more fun though!

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
1 irritation I have is with transversal skills. They are pretty inconsistent. Many times, you'll end up going five feet forwards because the straight-line path to your intended destination clips one pixel of a fucking rock or some shit. Also, just let me cross the gap, or teleport up the ledge or whatever. This is one thing that D4 definitely wins at - its just fun to move around the map how you want and not hit invisible bullshit restrictions, intended or not.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The traversal skills are... weird. The actual teleports don't let you pass physical barriers or certain terrain, but things that should stop you, like were bear leap, or cthonic fissure with the traversal node, allow you to go through locked gates and doors, which makes no sense

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As long as I'm not shield charging into pebbles, I'm pretty happy.

They could use a few more ways to invest in cooldown reduction though. Make it traversal only if you want.