Last Epoch

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
He only shows up in empowered monoliths, which themselves are only opened after completing all of the regular monoliths.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't figure out how to get to Orobyss or corruption. Do I have to finish all 10 timelines first? I've beat the boss on the first three timelines and beaten the first timeline boss three times but am not seeing any different echoes that indicate where Oro is.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When you start your monolith journey, go up the right side and complete them for your blessings. Once you get near the top, 3 level 90 timelines open.

Finish those 3 timelines and that will unlock the empowered monos. Once you start filling out the web, you will run across a node where that line goes no further, and that's Oro. Kill him and your corruption goes up.

What I personally do is to expand the mono web enough that I can kill the quest boss 4 to 6x and the kill Oro so that I can gain 50 corruption per kill, and not only 4 to 7 corruption.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So for anyone interested in Sentinel. I have leveled Pally, Forge Guard, and Void Knight to 75+ highest being 95? 150ish corruption?

I have played all three sub classes. Tried many builds. Some mine, many belonging to others. Played the dungeon build a weapon game...etc.

My consensus?

Sentinel sucks. Have a good day.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think that Rive - Healing Hands is one of the better builds Sentinel has atm. How you go about killing shit is pretty good. In addition, I've tried Smite, Throwing Hammer, and direct cast Healing Hands. All suffered from being too squishy. Or, if you abused ward, once you ran out of melee targets and your ward started to decay fast(because no retention), you're quickly squishy to ranged targets or dot pools.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ya. The black guy sucks.
Bro, he is just the black version of Dirk the Daring.

1710177507865.png

1710177530190.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I just went after a juiced Shade of Orobyss, turned out to be the cold version of him, god damn thats a really really bad form of him to bring down with strong dmg mods.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’ve been playing paladin healing hands smite build and it’s been very good so far. Haven’t really pushed any thing really high but the lack of a movement skill that doesn’t require a target like lunge or shield charge drives me crazy. My next build I’m working is this build. It brings a tear to my eye.

• 1Like

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope they work towards unlocking more multiplayer coop potential, feels like we are still at least 1year away if they intend to do so

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clearly Ward needed addressing. This looks to fix a lot of the Ward issues but I think some will still exist. I am playing Ballista Falcon. I do not think the latest Smoke Bomb fix will address the Mass Damage Dive Bomb as that dive bomb only uses one smoke bomb.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My understanding is that ward is broken on only 3 classes where the devs misplaced the decimal point. For example the profane bug was .4 but should of hav been .04.

I am I correct that it is limited to just those 3?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Broken != bugged.

This patch is fixing 2 of the remaining bugged ward issues. The cloud gatherer bug was already patched.

Next cycle will likely address broken ward issues.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is one of those good games that I spend most of my time playing wishing it were different, or some other game had what it did.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My understanding is that ward is broken on only 3 classes where the devs misplaced the decimal point. For example the profane bug was .4 but should of hav been .04.

I am I correct that it is limited to just those 3?

Stacking Ward on any class or build is always the best choice defensively. In a more balanced scenario stacking other defensive layers, like health or Armour, would be competitive with stacking Ward as a defensive layer. Currently that is not the case, Ward is always the superior choice, and by a wide margin. Not only is it easier to get large amounts of it, it's also easier to generate and maintain it. Comparatively it would be like having hundreds of % of life leech or 90%+ health regen with a 40k+ health pool.

The bugs were just making it possible to stack hundreds of thousands of Ward with little effort, but Ward itself can still be stacked quite high without it.

The warlock builds will still function and be quite effective at pushing corruption they just won't be able to get to 2k+ practically naked anymore.

• 1Truth!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Stacking Ward on any class or build is always the best choice defensively. In a more balanced scenario stacking other defensive layers, like health or Armour, would be competitive with stacking Ward as a defensive layer. Currently that is not the case, Ward is always the superior choice, and by a wide margin. Not only is it easier to get large amounts of it, it's also easier to generate and maintain it. Comparatively it would be like having hundreds of % of life leech or 90%+ health regen with a 40k+ health pool.

The bugs were just making it possible to stack hundreds of thousands of Ward with little effort, but Ward itself can still be stacked quite high without it.

The warlock builds will still function and be quite effective at pushing corruption they just won't be able to get to 2k+ practically naked anymore.
I didn't start playing until launch so I am still learning. I am still confused as to how my ward works on my paladin. Sometimes I will have ward at 3k on top of my 2k health pool and I will take a hit directly to my health pool and die, even though my ward is at ~3k. I am also confused as to what is better for my ward should I use 10% like these gloves or 5%? And can I generate ward without losing health? For as much talk as there is about the Game Guide and Tool Tips being the "best ever," I am left wanting more clarification.

1710261544359.png

• 1Like