Last Resort

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Although this show is cancelled, I am going to miss it. At least they had time to change scripts and give the show an actual ending.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah, I hadn't heard they were able to give the show a proper ending. That'll get me to finish watching the episodes I have sitting on the DVR. I was sort of reluctant to watch the rest and have it end on some cliffhanger that would never be resolved nor explained.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I tried to watch it, but it was pretty lame. They had a solid concept, but they executed it poorly.

I thought Jericho was leaning towards government conspiracy too, and was looking forward to that storyline, but it went under around the time of the WGA strike.

The plot for this sounded so unrealistic that I can't imagine its story being explained without resorting to whimsical or far fetched explanations.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Last weeks was probably the best since the pilot but this weeks was right into the shitter again. I laughed like a loon at the early shot of them "in Manila" as it was probably the worst greenscreen I've seen on telly in donkeys years.

The cliche'd "Oh they weren't actually in the blown up van" conclusion just left me thinking they were right to cancel this nonsense.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Well it went out like it spent most of the series, badly
tongue.png

Wonder what the showrunners real plot was and how far removed it was from what the network made him do? Chicago Code was great so I don't think it's a lack of talent from Mr Ryan himself.