Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this premiered last night and holy shit this is either the most staged "reality" show in TV history or this man and all the people he is associated with have serious mental disease. either way its fun watching. like a real life looney tunes cartoon

he is sort of like Ernest meets Deliverance

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I sometimes watch that logging show just to see shelby. I didn't see the new show, and I can't watch youtube videos right now, but I'm going to go ahead and guess mental disorder is the correct answer.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't be scripted. The man wears girls lace panties because he likes how they feel on his giblets. It would take a cocaine addled monkey to script something like that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im sure the premise of each situation is scripted. But scripted around this crazy sonofabitch and his crazy ass friends and family

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw a promo for the show and thought to myself "I would probably watch this is they paid me like $100."

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
"Dance for me redneck" *clap clap* "Dance for me ..."

That's what runs through my mind every time I see a commercial for one of these shows.

Is it subtitled so all of the normal people who don't understand Inbred can follow along?