Legends of Idleon

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Ever wanted to play a ... mostly idle MMO? It's progressquest for real!

Kind of a neat game. Free to play is completely viable, just gonna have to deal with inventory management issues early on but can clear up once you get a few pouches to expand your stack size and inventory spots. Does have pay2win elements in it, in the respects that you can buy some things that are BIS for special inventory, but they are not really necessary to the overall enjoyment of the game. You can totally get away with F2P if you really wanted to and $20 toward storage space/inventory goes a long way. "Gems" (premium currency) can be obtained through normal gameplay, grinding, achievement hunting, and some completely free elements like the arcade.

You basically manage multiple characters, all of which do what you tell them while not playing them, and of course while you are playing them then you play as normal. Can play on phone as well as steam (through linking to google account or whatnot) but it's a little buggy in that your talents get messed up and sometimes you have to respec them. There are a fair amount of bugs in the game, but nothing bricking/game breaking that I've experienced. Dev seems to keep it updated pretty regularly.

Only real downside is that there are several things you must do while actively playing (eg: not closed or logged out).

Graphics are all pixelated, but fairly well done though in full screen it's a smidge blurry at 4k since it upscales from phone resolution.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never heard of it.

Untitled.png

Didn't really like World 5. Haven't been playing much at all.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
This is surprisingly entertaining, and fits a perfect niche for me, of something you can play while watching TV without requiring much attention.

Technically it's FTP, but I'm going to assert it actually costs $5 because you would need to be a true masochist to play without autoloot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is surprisingly entertaining, and fits a perfect niche for me, of something you can play while watching TV without requiring much attention.

Technically it's FTP, but I'm going to assert it actually costs $5 because you would need to be a true masochist to play without autoloot.

It's pretty FTP. Autoloot isn't necessary technically. You only need it when actively playing, and even then you technically can do without it -- just hope you don't crash in the middle of it :). In case you didnt know, you can hold your mouse button down, and drag it along the floor where the loot is to pick it up. You don't have to click each thing.

I did buy some things though, because I don't really mind supporting the developer on it, and so long as its not predatory I'm game for it. So far it's not been, and I'm almost in world 4, but I don't know what world 5 ends up being like sooooo....

Either way, this is definately one of my favorite games in terms of just.. letting it do its thing.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
World 6 released today, over 10,000 on steam playing :) MUCH better than W5 so far.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sneaking is kind of like Home Alone, but you are playing as the burglars. Your ninja twins learned everything they know about stealth from the kool-aid man.