Legion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think as some one who's never dabbled in psychedelic drugs and looked forward more to a coherent superhero storyline, I was very disappointed. Some of the artsy stuff was cool for sure, but so much of it seemed up its own ass. Like a musical thing once is fine, twice is pushing it, more than that? Fuck off.

Also the ending was basically a "woke up from a dream!" type ending where nothing that happens mattered. So why bother?

Them deciding to ally with the Shadow King after hunting him for so long was also a ridiculous swing. He literally ends up getting multiple killed because he disagreed with their tactics. It's like whenever people decide Superman is too strong, so we better get Lex Luthor on line and give him infinite money and resources to destroy him! I'm sure that will end up okay for everyone!

Overall Season 1 was kind of a major tease when you saw the mutants fucking shit up and fighting the secret military. Then it went into psychology and relationship BS. All just a genre mix-up from there with superhero elements.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This show is a master class in pure visual story telling.

I disagree. There cool shots with some nice colors but in the end they seldom have greater meaning deeper than the surface-level.

1+1 !=2
God loves sinners the most
I deserve love

It’s all artistic gobbledegook that’s meant to strongly evoke fleeting emotions. There is no visual story, more of a visual orgasm that lasts only for a moment.

I sure as hell was disappointed in how bland the ending turned out to be. The series ending was “neat,” which is a terrible thing to say for the type of show this pretended to be.

5/10 overall

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The only real criticism I have of the ending is that they wasted time earlier in this season and even last season when they could have been building up to Farouk's turn at the end. The turn makes sense, given the history, but it seems unearned given the actual plotlines. They could have had Farouk pushing back against the Division hunt for David, or trying to temper their responses, or just something.