"Legit" starring Jim Jefferies, DJ Qualls, that guy from the Daily show.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
10:30 on Thursdays on FX. Surprisingly un-terrible. I actually enjoyed it. Check it out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought I made long thread titles. Damn gilg.

This show looks interesting. Its getting positive reviews. Ill give it a go.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
How am I the only one thoroughly enjoying this show? It's glorious. This last episode where they got robbed was amazing. DJ Qualls is fucking hilarious.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's a pretty great show. Also the robbery episode is based off something that actually happened to Jim has a bit about it and has talked about it on some podcasts I think I heard him tell it on Jay Mohr's podcast it's pretty hilarious.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
not only is this un-terrible, this is comedy gold ...
and whats up with the chick testifying behind the screen and then walking her through the courtroom ... i think i woke the neighbors laughing

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I have noticed that this show is loosely based on his stand up specials (with the cripple in a wheelchair story drawn way out. It was only the first episode that had anything to do with that story). I keep hearing the same stuff from his specials, and it really does not get old. Too bad he can not incorporate the Broncos story, that shit had me laughing for 20 minutes straight

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I take it back, he could probably incorporate the Broncos story. They were able to get in the Gunta story in tonight, but that's a pretty easy story to tell on tv. Now I understand the premise of this show. I thought it was him playing a fictional version of himself that is washed up, and not him playing himself with the backdrop of the cripple story. (if that makes any sense. im having a hard time trying to convey my points of view)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even with Andy Dick I still enjoyed this episode. Is a lot of his jokes from his stand up? like the stuff about women being great actors cause they can all cry whenever

Homsar

Show gets better and better each week, hopefully the ratings are getting better

Homsar

Forum is disapointment, no reason one of the funniest shows on tv is on page 4. Last episode was amazing and depressing

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 2 has been really good so far
Yeah I love how they're handling the more serious stuff without it getting schmaltzy.

They always have though, season 1 with Billy and Jim on the bridge was one of my favorite scenes on TV last year.

Also Steve should get an Emmy nomination. And the whole last couple minutes of episode 2 were fantastic.

Homsar

I just enjoy how the tone of the show always changes towards the end, and even though its almost a drama some times with stuff it still puts a smile on my face, even with Jim realizing hes fucked up in the past and Steves an alcoholic pissing in his room he still managed hook billy up with a sex crazed woman and helping him out

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reunion episode was great. The guy playing Steve needs to get an Emmy nomination, but he won't because he's not on Big Bang Theory or Modern Family.

Best line was Billy after the religious girl told him

"If you ever want to find the love of Christ, call me."

And he responds while laughing, "I've died like 7 times. Trust me, there's nothing there."

God.

This season is seriously amazing.

Homsar

Reunion episode was great. The guy playing Steve needs to get an Emmy nomination, but he won't because he's not on Big Bang Theory or Modern Family.

Best line was Billy after the religious girl told him

"If you ever want to find the love of Christ, call me."

And he responds while laughing, "I've died like 7 times. Trust me, there's nothing there."

God.

This season is seriously amazing.
I havnt got to watch the full episode but i was dying 30 seconds in with the steven hawking comment and gary busey getting called retard by rodney. And this show is depressing sometimes