Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
still not sure why she felt the need to announce she was raped by a republican and not just report to the police that she was raped. does republican mean he was even rapier than normal?

Desmas_sl

shitlord
rerolled must quickly discover the truth. Root cause analysis. I think the republican must have been a jew since she went into "show business". Couldn't have been Butch, or could iT? That must have been the cause of his alzheimer.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I think keg is right in the sense that by diluting the meaning of rape via this focus on consent it dilutes the actual harm that's committed by rape and it might be wiser that rapes should be categorized according to violence instead.

David Starkey: Violence is required for rape, not just absence of consent PinkNews.co.uk

Speaking on the BBC political panel show, Starkey said the current law was not working because of the "complicated" concept of consent.
"The word 'rape' means violence," Starkey said. "That is the Latin route; that is how it has always existed in English; that is how it has always been understood.

"What we have tried to do is to take that word, with all of its terrible associations, and apply it to a whole series of much more awkward, much more difficult to establish, much more contested and contentious sexual encounters by focusing on this issue of consent, which so often boils down to his word against her word.

"Now I cannot see how the law is at all good in dealing with this. It really isn't, it works very badly."
The historian went on to say: "We are in a state of complete confusion about sexual etiquette, aren't we? Complete confusion on what is right and what is wrong."

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boy does she have them whale bearing hips.
ftfy

SuEwaBl.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Is this supposed to be the reason she gets naked in every other episode of her show, it's her coping mechanism?

khalid

Unelected Mod
What is hilarious is in her show, there are all kinds of awkward and dodgy consent sex scenes, yet no one cried rape in the episodes that I saw.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'll bet Flo is dirty as fuck and has a fat ass. Fucking Lena would just be the worst, just exasperating.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Rule 34 Hannah Horvath & Lena Dunham found nothing.

She's sexual Kryptonite. Even ladies try not to think of her.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I think the usage of 'Republican' is likely an unconscious but direct response to so much collective demonization of the word 'liberal' in the media by the political Right over the last several years. Hannity and Limbaugh and Savage and such have turned it in to a curse word.

Consider this fat ugly girl to be the Yin to that Yang.

*shrug*

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'll bet Flo is dirty as fuck and has a fat ass. Fucking Lena would just be the worst, just exasperating.
i tend to agree, Flo probably doesnt have a much better body than dunham, but something about Flo makes you think she could teach you things in bed. id hit that, i probably wouldnt tell anyone that i did, but i wouldnt hate myself afterward.

khorum

Murder Apologist
How is the dating scene these days? Can you even open a door for a girl without being accused of rape?
Oddly enough it's better than ever. Between nympho milfs on okcupid and smoking 24-yr old highschool teachers double teaming their students, Feminism is great for one thing: producing sluts.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i tend to agree, Flo probably doesnt have a much better body than dunham, but something about Flo makes you think she could teach you things in bed. id hit that, i probably wouldnt tell anyone that i did, but i wouldnt hate myself afterward.
You're crazy, I'll bet Flo has a much better ass. Lena basically has an ass like the concave side of a spoon.