Lethal Weapon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Lethal Weapon

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2016-09-21

Creator: Matthew Miller

Cast: Clayne Crawford, Damon Wayans, Jordana Brewster, Kevin Rahm, Keesha Sharp, Michelle Mitchenor, Dante Brown, Chandler Kinney, Johnathan Fernandez

Overview: A slightly unhinged former Navy SEAL lands a job as a police officer in Los Angeles where he's partnered with a veteran detective trying to keep maintain a low stress level in his life.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 78841[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Lethal Weapon[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-09-21[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A slightly unhinged former Navy SEAL lands a job as a police officer in Los Angeles where he's partnered with a veteran detective trying to keep maintain a low stress level in his life.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Anyone watch this last night? It was on Fox at 7pm central. I had a couple laugh out loud moments and Martin Riggs's actor is really good and spot on. Basically most will know the premise because of the movies. Martin Riggs loses his wife and unborn child in an accident, and now, doesn't care whether he lives or dies (A lot of the times in hilarious ways) and gets partnered with Roger Murtaugh who just suffered a heart attack and is trying to tone it down towards the end of his career so the two clash in hilarious ways.

The first episode was pretty good :) And had some good character development - although I think maybe it gave a little too much away to Murtaugh about Riggs early on. Either way, I'll keep watching it is a pretty funny show :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wtf is this shit. It told me to link the IMDB title, I did, and now it doesn't say what the thread title is. I thought it was automated. @Amod Can someone change it to just "Lethal Weapon TV Series". - Also did I do something wrong or is this feature broken? I linked the IMDB link in the thread title.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wtf is this shit. It told me to link the IMDB title, I did, and now it doesn't say what the thread title is. I thought it was automated. @Amod Can someone change it to just "Lethal Weapon TV Series". - Also did I do something wrong or is this feature broken? I linked the IMDB link in the thread title.
Not I but T MDB.

I fixed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I gave it a look, wasn't too bad actually. Damon feels too young to be playing Murtaugh, and RIggs has the texan instead of the Australian feel to him, but they look like they will do just fine with the parts.

Hopefully it doesn't crash and burn like rush hour did.

• 1Like

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Damon Waynes is 56.

Danny Glover was 41 in the first Lethal Weapon. Hell, was only 52 in the 4th one.

Maybe Damon has them Patrick Stewart genes.

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah but danny glover looked older and acted like a man about to retire, damon doesn't look 56(holy shit didn't realize) and acted like a guy in his 40's. I like damon waynes so I don't mind him for the part.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Neither of them can help it. Danny Glover was born a crabby old man. And Damon will never be an adult.

Old-Black-Baby-Meme-05.jpg

I'll watch it if they get Gary Busey.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only watched the second episode but I thought it did a really good job capturing the originals. Also think both the main actors are great in their roles

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Both movie actors are really great and iconic so its hard to separate them, but I did enjoy the first episode - perhaps gave away to much and progressed Riggs more than the first 2 movies did...but I think the show expects everyone to have seen the movies and is just setting things up with "here is what's the same, here is what's not- lets rock"

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Okay, I think the last one was the season finale - I have enjoyed this show and hope to see a 2nd - was good for character building and how they brought in some of the call backs to the movies was good - and both mains made the characters their own.

Is the ugly betty dad EVERY hispanic dad on TV?

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This show was a pleasant surprise. The characters are all good and good chemistry between Wayans and Crawford. I also agree that the actors gave the characters their own identity and didn't just try to mimic the movies.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database