Let's Be Cops

Oldbased

> Than U
Would never pay to see this, but looks like a decent movie night when it makes it to Netflix or cable premium channels.

Szlia

It looks a bit lame, but at the same time the idea is funny and it got me laughing by the end of the trailer.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Was that Rafi from The League that jumped up in the back seat?

Also, that black guy looked kinda familiar, I was thinking maybe a Wayans brother. I looked him up and holy shit that is Damon Wayans Jr. I feel fucking old now.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah, it's Keegan-Michael Key from the show Key and Peele.

Looks pretty funny.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Almost feels like it could be a lot better if they had slightly bigger name actors.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It started out kind of lame but ended pretty funny. Will consider. Keegan - Michael Key is pretty funny.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm going back and forth in my mind as to whether this is completely pants-on-head retarded for a premise or believable enough to actually watch the movie. On one hand I doubt cops suspiciously investigate other cop cars with proper livery unless something is obviously wrong, on the other I can't believe they would get away with the shit they try to pull in a setting where someone is going to report them.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Police know eachother. In a typical precinct, there aren't "that many" officers. Especially at the same shift. You know everyone that you work with. As a result, if anyone "unknown" appears, they would all know about it almost instantly. Especially if it's 2 guys unknown. You have to train with a veteran. The movie is 100% unbelievable, but it might still be entertaining to watch.

Radge_sl

shitlord
Well it looks like its set in Los Angeles, which has (according to wikipedia) 10,023 officers. So provided you're good at bullshitting I could see you being able to play it off for a few days before people catch on.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Plenty of people have impersonated police before its not like that is new. They are just running full out with the idea.

spronk

FPS noob
its all fun and games until they get arrested for impersonating a police officer, thrown in jail, and butt raped for being cops

but seriously it would be pretty damn cool to be a cop and not give any fucks, i'd eat donuts all day and try to bang college girls

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Out on torrents. This was a pretty funny, not one of the greatest comedies of all time of course, but I guess it was funny enough to say that I didn't waste my time downloading and watching it.

spronk

FPS noob
meh i saw the bluray rip too thought it was just ok pretty much as expected, setup was good but it just sorta peters out and turns into a pretty crappy buddy cop movie.

if you haven't seen em yet, 21 and 22 jump street are way, way funnier

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was decent enough for killing 90 minutes. First half was a lot funnier than the second though.