Let's Promote the Warrior Angels Foundation?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
I think this Joe Rogan Experience ("JRE") episode might be the tip of the iceberg for some pretty cool treatments. It's a 90 minute watch and can explain who they are and what they're about better than I can.

If it seems to be something that people are on board with we'd have to brainstorm the how further down the road as a group...

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Thought I was the only one lol
i finish almost all JRE's, this horrible podcast had 42mins left...

This is after listening to fucking Justin Wren talk about those fucking pygmies every other month on JRE, i still finished those, this podcast was horrible shit.

I'd rather support the fucking pygmies

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure OP could have explained it better since no one is going to waste 90 minutes listening to the podcast. But then, if he explained it, he probably wouldn't have gotten paid as much by the advertising agency he's freelancing for.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure OP could have explained it better since no one is going to waste 90 minutes listening to the podcast. But then, if he explained it, he probably wouldn't have gotten paid as much by the advertising agency he's freelancing for.
The founder, some guy who was way too emo and benefitted from it and Joe Rogan, the most versatile interviewer couldn't make that shit interesting, some random OP is gonna do better?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I think this Joe Rogan Experience ("JRE") episode might be the tip of the iceberg for some pretty cool treatments. It's a 90 minute watch and can explain who they are and what they're about better than I can.

If it seems to be something that people are on board with we'd have to brainstorm the how further down the road as a group...
American Inventordick

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What was off about this podcast more so than other Joe "Have you heard of inflammation?" Rogan podcasts?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.