Let's talk about sex redux

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hoss, use your imagination. It's like receiving a handjob from a heavy-handed cripple.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I've never understood the feet thing at all. Feet are disgusting.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife has joked around about it... But she's got crazy dry feet so it's always been more of a punishment

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Why was this merged again?
For the same reason this thread got moved to screenshots to begin with. Google ads. They can tell when the subject matter is sexual in nature and Draegen gets a nastygram saying to cut it out [or else].

Edit: Just realized you might be asking why the foot thread get merged with a dead thread. In that case, Tyrant.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Unless supertouch started posting pictures of himself giving his tranny boyfriend a footjob, how the fuck was a thread about feet going to piss off Google ads?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Unless supertouch started posting pictures of himself giving his tranny boyfriend a footjob, how the fuck was a thread about feet going to piss off Google ads?
It's the sexual content that pisses off google ads.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Manhandled or choked?
I've had at least 6 girls in the past couple years ask me to choke them or slowly move my hands to their neck while I'm fingering/fucking them. It's...kinda hot but real strange at the same time.

Plus is one of those things that they have to initiate. Probably wouldn't end well if my thought process went like "OH! I KNOW SOMETHING THAT SHE'LL LOVE"

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've had at least 6 girls in the past couple years ask me to choke them or slowly move my hands to their neck while I'm fingering/fucking them. It's...kinda hot but real strange at the same time.

Plus is one of those things that they have to initiate. Probably wouldn't end well if my thought process went like "OH! I KNOW SOMETHING THAT SHE'LL LOVE"
Maybe I'm only attracted to a certain type of girl, but hand-around-the-neck (or at least on the sternum) is almost a universally desired thing with the chicks I've been with. I've never actually choked them (nor did any of them ask me to). I guess those experiences led to me to believe all chicks liked it? I always just assumed it was a "take me" kind of thing, like reaching behind her head, grabbing a handful of hair, and subtly tilting their head back. I haven't been with a single bitch that didn't like that.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
Maybe I'm only attracted to a certain type of girl, but hand-around-the-neck (or at least on the sternum) is almost a universally desired thing with the chicks I've been with. I've never actually choked them (nor did any of them ask me to). I guess those experiences led to me to believe all chicks liked it? I always just assumed it was a "take me" kind of thing, like reaching behind her head, grabbing a handful of hair, and subtly tilting their head back. I haven't been with a single bitch that didn't like that.
I have only had one girl request it. Most of the time I rest my hand on their shoulder (for more control) and they will guide my hand over to their neck. Like Dandai said, it definitely is a "take me" type of thing. They have all enjoyed letting me take control of the situation and the "danger aspect of being "choked". I personally would end up throwing fists if a girl tried to choke me in bed.
Usually those type of women are also into being tied up but, since I was never a boy scout, my knots have always been of poor quality.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Exactly, being manhandled. I dont think there are a whole lot of girls who are into serious choking/autoerotic asphyxiation.

It all plays into the natural dominate and submissive roles of men and women.

Usually those type of women are also into being tied up but, since I was never a boy scout, my knots have always been of poor quality.
Zipties bro.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes exactly. I didn't have the time to post that earlier. I was just coming to post it now

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Rofl. I've never been in a situation where I've been concerned about it possibly being rape, but I've also never been with a chick who slapped my hands away either. There are definitely ways to ease into it and see if she likes it. Before you cross into the awkward, "Why the fuck did you do that?" territory.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was with one that I'm pretty sure wanted me to rape her. I didn't know it at the time, so I didn't get any. But I met another girl online a year or 2 later who told me about her rape fantasies, and I thought back to this chick and realized that must have been what was going on.

Anyway, the chick in question let me stay over at her place and sleep in her bed, and she was completely naked. When we hit the sack, I started trying to get something going by touching her and playing with her pussy. When she got off, she said that I should take care of myself now. I was confuzzled, I was thinking, "Seriously, you invite a guy to sleep naked with you, let him finger bang you and then want him to go jerk off in your bathroom?" We did this 2 or 3 times before we stopped seeing each other. There were other cues that I can't recall right now, but that's probably the point I should have climbed on top and went to town.

But be careful with that shit. There was another girl I was seeing who I thought was the same way. In her case, we had lots of oral, just never any coitus. Then one night we were fooling around and talking about how you should just do things, and how waiting for permission is for sissys. So I was thinking she was just another one of these freaks. But when I climbed on top of her she freaked out and kicked my ass off the bed. Turns out she just had a strange dividing line in her mind between sex and the fooling around that we were doing. Like, we weren't serious since all she was doing was sucking my dick and letting me cum on her.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think in regards with the first girl you shouldn't have finger banged her to completion, probably would've solved that quickly.