Letterkenny

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn Katie is hot, and thats one hell of a promo that made me sad and happy at the same time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The final season. Dec 25th/26th.

The quality dropoff has been noticeable ever since around the Covid season. There have been moments where it seems like the show of old, but it just hasn't been consistent since then. I have a ton of nostalgia for this show though, so it'll be rough seeing it go, despite the quality dropoff.

Shoresy has been doing a good job of carrying the mantle though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Couldn't wait for Hulu to put the new one up... great season overall. Shame it's the last one because the quality is back to where it was before their slump.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Season was funnier than the last few but that’s how they close the show? Lame ending to such an above average series. They had a good subplot going on with Dary but stopped it one episode too soon.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've only watched the first 2 episodes and so far I'm not all that impressed. Stuart constantly yelling, "WHEN DO THE JOKES START!?" at the comedy thing had me laughing pretty hard, but outside of that it's kind of meh.

Hopefully the last 4 episodes are better.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Finished the season.

I'm kind of glad the show came to an end. The show as a whole is definitely an all-timer, especially in an era where you aren't allowed to make jokes anymore. However, this show really lost its footing around the Covid season and just never really recovered. There have been flashes of hilarity and some standout episodes, but for the most part, it has been pretty mediocre. I think now is a good time to end it, especially since Shorsey has been much more consistently funny so far and can kind of "carry the mantle" going forward.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Final season was alright. I didnt like that Dan was barely in it and the skis annoyed the fuck outta me. But props to Wayne, ending the show by taking down another smoke show.

Homsar

Final season was alright. I didnt like that Dan was barely in it and the skis annoyed the fuck outta me. But props to Wayne, ending the show by taking down another smoke show.
The ending was weird, you think everyone is going their own path but nothing changed. I don't know if Wayne avoided a smoke show, I think almost all of the characters would have sabotage their relationship if it was going well

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Letterkenny is done, but aren't we getting another season of shorsey?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users