Lichdom

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Supposedly, it's very simplistic. Few RPG elements. Limited mob/strategy diversity. You just run around kiting shit and watching things blow up. Might be fun during a steam sale.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Edit:

It is, as he mentions in the video, a fairly linear experience, because while the levels are large, there is usually just one path you can take. Side paths lead to treasure or dungeons/arenas. He encounters an arena at the end of the video, but odd that he didn't know what it was. He missed lots of them. In them, you get the reward at the end (so he was wrong in that he got loot when he died)..

Crafting system is better than early access, but still a tad random. Video above is fairly accurate though, the game offers little aside from what you see there (other than the obvious, more spells/abilities).

Like Destiny though, it can be cheesed. IE: Most multi step dungeons can be made considerably easier by backtracking one area. In the dungeon TB was in, there are 3 stages with tunnels leading to the "open" fight areas. So for full cheese, activate stage 1, run into tunnel where you start stage 2, and mobs will not follow far. Similar to Destiny, their mob AI is limited to the arena they are set to fight in, they are not programmed to enter the stage 2 area and will drop aggro halfway into the tunnel. So hectic teleporting like TB did becomes a simple pull/kill. Once in stage 2, retreat back to tunnel for stage 1. Once in stage 3, pull to stage 2.

Usually one stage dungeons / arenas are harder than multiple step ones, because the one stage dungeons nearly all start with you dropping down / locking off the area, forcing you to warp around like in the video, and even trash mobs can hit 2.5 bars off your health in one hit with their charged attacks.

One thing I did not see him mention. When you progress, the checkpoints activate +1 loot level, this goes up to +5. However, when you die, you go back to 0. Meaning if you are at +5, enter a dungeon and die, the loot you get when doing the dungeon will be considerably worse than if you managed to do it the first time. So if you do find one of the activating dungeon/arena stones, be sure your HP/shield bars are full. I usually backtrack to pick up shields I have passed.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed this somewhat at Pax. I'd probably buy it on a steam sale for $10 and have some fun with it, but $40 for full price on steam seems a bit silly high for a game that looks pretty but doesn't have a lot to it.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed this somewhat at Pax. I'd probably buy it on a steam sale for $10 and have some fun with it, but $40 for full price on steam seems a bit silly high for a game that looks pretty but doesn't have a lot to it.
It is your average 8ish hours, so ... has what you would expect from most modern day games in terms of length and harder than most shooters of today. That said, it cost 17 euro when I bought it at early access, so it has since more than doubled in price.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Played it for a few hours tonight. Got past the first boss, was a fun fight that required some spell twisting and avoidance to make it through.

The wave rooms / green pillars destroy me though. I really want to get the Delirium sigil and see how that's implemented...