Lineage Eternal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Class Information

NCSoft indicated at G*Star that there will be no less than 5 classes in closed beta, with more to follow. The announced ones so far.

1. Guardian Knight(announced in 2011)
A short-distance physical class. He is a descendant of the knights of former Kingdom of Aden who fought against the Dark Emperor. Having combat ability and defensive power specialized in a close battle, he is capable of making enemies incapacitated and turning the situation of battle to his advantage by infiltrating into enemy territory.

2. Invoker(announced in 2011)
A long-distance magical class. Invoker is a high elf wizard of Serapis Society following teachings of former Ivory Tower. Capable of attacking a wide scope at a long range using 4 different element magic such as flame, ice, wind and lightning, Invoker can generate additional effects utilizing a synergy effect amongst elements.

3. Spirit Archer(announced in 2011)
The Spirit Archer are descendants of the Forest Folk, who were once on good terms with the Wood Elves. They are good-hearted outlaws who oppose the Empire's rule. They are masters of the bow and can also summon various spirits to assist them.

4. Assassin(announced in 2014)
Not much information on it yet.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would think china would be left out of a 'worldwide' release due to being china. Not saying you aren't correct but releasing stuff in china vs everywhere else seems different for most stuff

Oloh_sl

shitlord
I would think china would be left out of a 'worldwide' release due to being china. Not saying you aren't correct but releasing stuff in china vs everywhere else seems different for most stuff
Def true. In fact, there are screenshots of the client out there that show it is available in English, Korean and German (I think) already, so it may be that they are doing world (minus china) and then china, which would be great.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Just found this, which is encouraging from very recently:

In last week's 2014 Earning call, NCsoft revealed that their Lineage series' new workLineage Eternal is scheduled to launch CBT worldwide in the second half of 2015. They didn't reveal the detailed date. But, they said the game will launch the several times of Alpha testing in Korea at first in the first half of 2015.

************Updated main post with everything so far.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The first two fights make it look like an MMO with a tank holding aggro, so I guess they didn't want to fork out money for a MMO engine and instead went Diablo style.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It'll probably be like Marvel kinda, if you played that, they had raids and shit with tanks.

It might also be a callback to the old Lineage, which was like a UO clone, isometric view and all that shit.