Lockjaw Character Named Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Here are my characters, mostly playing Flying and boxing Natures right now.

Flying
Subutai

Eonan

Doer of Things
Nanoe - Bard
Eonan - Cleric
Shayo - Mage
Ikkorus - Mage
Pyrite - Wizard
Ambien - Enchanter

Running it all wtih Nanoe

Needless

Toe Sucker
Illusion - High Elf - Enchanter
Aura - High Elf - Magician
Nature - Wood Elf - Druid

Bro, you're biting on my druids name.. Nature.. and natures? you look like the fraud son~

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kyuzo - Human Monk
Sanjuro - Troll Shaman
Sheryl - Human Magician
Ranka - Half Elf Druid

All bound in EC Tunnel.

Uzi_sl

shitlord
and naggy down by 2 6boxxers and some stragglers, none over lv 39 40 hours into server, what a joke this game has become heh

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
and naggy down by 2 6boxxers and some stragglers, none over lv 39 40 hours into server, what a joke this game has become heh
Wasn't a single 6 box. You should probably get your facts straight before being an ass.

Uzi_sl

shitlord
funny this raid screen shot sures looks like group 1 -2 are boxes, and I personally saw the 2 highest groups getting dragged around a single char in guk earlier that day. thats the second time ive heard "not a single 6 box" which i interpret as "we had several 5 man boxes" or a few people that were sharing accounts both logged on. Grats TMO on the kill, it was a record naggy kill on a fresh server but lets not act like its anything more of an accomplishment then just staying awake for that number of hours in a row.

rrr_img_98668.jpg

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reposted from the Ragefire name thread.

Does TFO accept hardcore vets who are forced into the playstyle of a filthy casual due to RL commitments? I'd play half the day if I could, but sadly I can only manage 0-3 hours at most. I have a high level necro on Tunare so I'm going with a necro again (named Tesseract) so I can see what it was like necro'ing back in the good old days without the utility aa's, deathbloom, enhanced minion items, etc...

So yeah.
Tesseract - Level 1 DE Necro