Lockjaw Character Named Thread

Zaide

TLP Idealist
funny this raid screen shot sures looks like group 1 -2 are boxes, and I personally saw the 2 highest groups getting dragged around a single char in guk earlier that day. thats the second time ive heard "not a single 6 box" which i interpret as "we had several 5 man boxes" or a few people that were sharing accounts both logged on. Grats TMO on the kill, it was a record naggy kill on a fresh server but lets not act like its anything more of an accomplishment then just staying awake for that number of hours in a row.

rrr_img_98668.jpg
Group one is four irl people. Group 2 is five people... remember we were sleeping in shifts so sometimes we'd box more than others but most of the time we were all active.

I really hate this particular accusation. It's pure conjecture. You certainly did not see group one or two played by one person. I'm in group one and group two was in vent with us all the time. I don't know why this gets on my nerves so much since it's irrelevant.

In terms of accomplishments. I can't confirm but this is probably the lowest level nagafen raid ever. I'm proud of that. We went in wondering if it was even possible. People complain because we used mages but what do you expect? We used the most efficient methods we could.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, levels 20s killing Nag is pretty lolz. Did they change the "to-hit" code at some point? I can't imagine level 30s having nearly enough offense/weapon skill to consistently hit Nag at level 30. Or is it more shenanigans with the pet code?

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
funny this raid screen shot sures looks like group 1 -2 are boxes, and I personally saw the 2 highest groups getting dragged around a single char in guk earlier that day. thats the second time ive heard "not a single 6 box" which i interpret as "we had several 5 man boxes" or a few people that were sharing accounts both logged on. Grats TMO on the kill, it was a record naggy kill on a fresh server but lets not act like its anything more of an accomplishment then just staying awake for that number of hours in a row.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are really no 6 boxes in that SS, it just looks that way because Zaide had the foresight to make premade groups before lockjaw opened. For instance, Group 1 is Zaide, Arandris, Citidal+Rhuune, and Trapped+Hexx (I think Hexx is Trapped?)

Vitality

HUSTLE
Group three (highest group prior to naggy kill) had 5 active players in it at all times except nap time. (2 of our three mages were boxed)

By Saturday morning we were full clearing Ass/Sup - Cavalier - Executioner - Magus and up to Frenzy/Hand rooms.

We got the following loot: Executioner Axe - Guise of the Deceiver (Grats Ronne) - 2 Supplier Bags - 1 Serrated dagger - 1 Dark Reaver (Got vendored on accident) - Embroidered black sleeves - Adamantine Epaulets (grats Droxx)

Our group comp was 3mage 1enc (me) 1clr 1wiz. I was pulling 100% of the time on the Enchanter.

I think I got like 6 hours of sleep total this weekend

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I can't get a good group to save my life. As soon as I finally do get set up in a good camp with a good group, we get trained and die, trained and die, and then a few people call it, and then it's back to square one. Levels 1-25 are absolute hell with the lack of places to go and the sheer number of idiots that will train you or do stupid shit. It's pissing me off that putting in the /played time is not equating with exp, should have just tri boxed Mages, sigh. I have 25 hours played and I'm a bubble from level 18 FFS. I guess it sucks that Lockjaw has lower population because Ragefire would be much easier for EXP atm, since I am finding it so impossible to find a full group. *salty tears*

This is why I vastly prefer Prog round 1. Sure, things went quicker, but everything was more spread out and there was more to do because Kunark was out by now. I guess it's my own fault for not grinding thru the first weekend to get ahead of the curve.

When I get 30 I'll quest a Moggok for everyone in the guild that needs one and doesn't have one yet. Can do them in 15 mins flat, just need dem Honeycombs. Selling a few ATM for JC, but after a few I'll just spend a few hours getting them for anyone that wants one.

Edit: Posted this in the wrong thread.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Name is Noam. I'm a gnome.

I'll be splitting my time between here and an old guildmate's guild on Tunare (had no fucking clue he was still active... it's been like 11 years now).

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol there is no way in hell I have the time to play this game like that anymore.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm late to the party, but i'm back on my ench Mesmeralda but here on LJ this time.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord

rrr_img_98668.jpg
As was already mentioned, not a single group in that screenshot is being boxed by 1 or even 2 people. I'm normally in group 2 in that screenshot in the empty slot (darn you need for sleep!) and we have 4 actively playing people in that group. The vast majority of our raid characters are played by real people, not boxes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
These are some of the most unoriginal names I've ever seen. Nature the druid!?

Sirpunchalot the Monk checking in!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Illusion - High Elf - Enchanter
Aura - High Elf - Magician
Nature - Wood Elf - Druid

Bro, you're biting on my druids name.. Nature.. and natures? you look like the fraud son~
Boi I was in game before you.
biggrin.png
Natures Fury leveling.

Uzi_sl

shitlord
Alright I apologize for assuming it was mostly boxes, it wasnt fair to call that without knowing for sure & grats for putting together that many actual players willing to play that hardcore - when i saw the groups it was on the move and i suppose it could have been 6 people all running in a clump but honestly that would be the few if not only groups that were not boxed and moving like that on the whole server. I still think its lame that that breakdown of levels can beat naggy but whatever you beat it with the tools available faster than anyone so you guys are undisputed champs of doing that , heh.

edit: forgot to mention , how do you feel about the few groups of TL that came over and ganked inny and such? pretty lame that they feel like dickwaggin on lockjaw too but you have to have a bigger or at least more mobile force no? interesting to see what happens when more people are 50

Eonan

Doer of Things
Alright I apologize for assuming it was mostly boxes, it wasnt fair to call that without knowing for sure & grats for putting together that many actual players willing to play that hardcore - when i saw the groups it was on the move and i suppose it could have been 6 people all running in a clump but honestly that would be the few if not only groups that were not boxed and moving like that on the whole server. I still think its lame that that breakdown of levels can beat naggy but whatever you beat it with the tools available faster than anyone so you guys are undisputed champs of doing that , heh.

edit: forgot to mention , how do you feel about the few groups of TL that came over and ganked inny and such? pretty lame that they feel like dickwaggin on lockjaw too but you have to have a bigger or at least more mobile force no? interesting to see what happens when more people are 50
Once more people are 46+ I don't think it's going to be an issue. The dickwaggin will eventually dissipate as the 6-box won't be able to out DPS or compete with a raid of even 20 so he'll have to resort to training to get the attention he so clearly craves. All in all its pretty much just a shitty thing to do, a bunch of people have seen him MQing his ass off which generally just goes to show the level of GM nut hugging going on over in TL.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Are casuals allowed? I have a shaman named Knish. I'm not going to raid or anything but it'd be nice to have a guild. Thanks!