Loop Hero

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
My friend has an insane act 2 run going on lol, we're having fun with it. I'm sure this might be much in act 3/4 but in act 2 its hilarious.

1616026988336.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I am disturbed by how much I enjoy this game right now.

Edit: I apologize for my earlier dismissal of the game, I was wrong.
I got hardcore addicted for like three days then fell off. Was so repetitive and grindy it burned me out. Really needs a 4x or 6x even. Cool little game though. I wonder how much it cost to produce and how much it made.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

yeah. burnout mid chapter 3 is there. it does lose a bit.

but, also pretty cheap price point. so, don't feel robbed at all.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Changing the game speed to like 360 in the ini helped a lot
But does just doing that sync up everything else that is time based too like HP regen, day speed/events? I don’t mind editing the ini to make it faster but I want to do it as if it were a feature and the difficulty remains the way it was intended. Don’t want to make it easier or harder by accident.

yeah. burnout mid chapter 3 is there. it does lose a bit.

but, also pretty cheap price point. so, don't feel robbed at all.

That’s exactly when it felt too grindy and I got burnt out. I don’t feel robbed either, I played it like a crack addict for like 4 days straight.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
But does just doing that sync up everything else that is time based too like HP regen, day speed/events? I don’t mind editing the ini to make it faster but I want to do it as if it were a feature and the difficulty remains the way it was intended. Don’t want to make it easier or harder by accident.

That’s exactly when it felt too grindy and I got burnt out. I don’t feel robbed either, I played it like a crack addict for like 4 days straight.
Max is 200 if you don't want it to fuck up things like regen etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
the only thing I noticed bumping the ini was the treasuries don't give nearly as much but lol, who cares.