Lost Ark Online, Hack n slash MMROPG

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
2:29-2:36 is absolutely amazing, that is like one of those abilities that would never get old using lol

I noticed, no damage numbers, no healthbars (either not in or disabled for trailer purposes)

3:16 you see their targeting idea for abilities.

2:27 is using guns and some more ability targeting

3:55 looks dumb to me, dunno man

My only guess is, there are finishing moves, that kill shit no matter what except at 4:30 where a double dragon attack right at the start of a fight with what appears to be a boss.

4:35 We have a mount that flies, charges, breaths fire.
4:45 We have a fucking mech that rips the upper body of a robot/mech off and throws it behind him.

5:04 Area segments, basically fancy doors that get unlocked.
5:20 grouping.
5:38 more Area doors.
5:47 lever pulling!
5:55 puzzles, with group required coop to progress.
6:12 last monster dies, area segment.
6:48 destroyable objects to progress
6:50 diablo crawls out from hell knocking shit over.
7:05 you finally got the airship, grats!
7:15 Sephiroth summons meteor
7:22 Warrior in tier 2 busts out of the ice.
7:29 Boss segments, fire, ice and lightning elements.
7:46 shield raised before ice breath, blocks damage in a cone.

Didnt see any loot.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Color me interested, but I have a feeling progression in this game is going to involve getting that .01% chance of getting +1 on your weapon/armor with a %50 chance of it getting destroyed permanently.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also dont see it as an MMORPG, title is a lie.
ya, its "mmorpg" the same way path of exile was advertised as a "mmorpg". seeing this trailer makes me wonder where Lineage: Eternal or whatever it was called is at as far as a true mmo with arpg combat goes.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
ya, its "mmorpg" the same way path of exile was advertised as a "mmorpg". seeing this trailer makes me wonder where Lineage: Eternal or whatever it was called is at as far as a true mmo with arpg combat goes.
Think I heard they scrapped it? Not sure. That's kinda the problem with korean stuff though, until it's ported we don't hear much of anything about them, so fairly pointless to get excited about trailers.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well, that answer the MMO part. Fun slaughtering lots of mobs while the guy next to you is cutting down trees.

I also like the concept of Raids. With 4 players. Keep on it, soon we'll all solo raids!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Well that looks a million times better than D3, just combat/class wise. If it handles better than POE, I'll play it.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Consider my interest piqued .

lost-ark-open-world-2.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
You might be the first person I've seen on these boards manage to use "piqued" instead of "peaked."

Also, ship stuff? Neat.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I really like the hound idea as well as the variety of life skills (?) that can open up secret paths in a dungeon. Whatever helps me find that Godly String Bikini of the Whale for my fem summoner is a plus.