Lost Ark Online

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit 50 and legit have no clue what to do lol - Calendar popped up but as far as quest nothing popped up beyond visiting Neria
Go back through every zone you just rushed through and start collecting mokoko seeds kekw

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

What the fuck do those do? I've found some and it says I got points, but no clue what it means

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hit 50 and legit have no clue what to do lol - Calendar popped up but as far as quest nothing popped up beyond visiting Neria

Dude. I hit 50. I am somehow able to do the Chaos Dungeons and the Guardian Raids. So, I did both of those two times. I know Voldeth Voldeth (you able to answer some dumb questions discord man?) said to get the weekly in, in guildchat, but HTF you do that?

Is there a guide to all the little ancillary shit? Like what engravings are best for what class etc.

Someone explain my damn manor! Is it a must to do? Or a time filler?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man this 420 guardian is pretty brutal, tried several pubs and none of them could clear it, it's so fucking anti melee with the constant tail swipe, and if I get grabbed or someone else gets grabbed but my cds aren't up it seems no one breaks it and the person just dies. Ended up just farming the one previous to that twice for daily souls instead, need to go do some islands and upgrade my gear further. Should probably get my ass into endgame spec too but so far I haven't gotten enough class engravings on gear(I got the wrong one) and not enough blue books for lvl 2 engraving, although I should check into it. Can use lvl 1 class engraving but that's kinda meh, need at least 2 I think to make it better.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think if people got to play the Indiana Jones dungeon earlier in the game, or the Helm's Deep one, they'd have a vastly different opinion on the game. Those were fucking sick.

The clown one was also really well done, and the glowing eggs was fucking super weird.
Morai Ruins(Indiana Jones)dungeon actually does come pretty early on. That shit happens at like level 25ish? It takes like 3ish hours to get there, 4 max. Unless you're one of those, "I MUST DO EVERY SIDEQUEST AND READ EVERY LINE OF SHITTY DIALOGUE!" types. One of the bigger issues is that the game needs to steer you toward dungeons more. There are numerous zones where they aren't part of the MSQ and I think a lot of the robots who play MMOs now and need the game to guide them through every inch of it, miss a few.

Buddy of mine who had never played Lost Ark shouted out, "Woah! Mechanics!" in Discord on one of the dungeons just prior to Indiana Jones - can't remember which boss it was, but It was pretty hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dude. I hit 50. I am somehow able to do the Chaos Dungeons and the Guardian Raids. So, I did both of those two times. I know Voldeth Voldeth (you able to answer some dumb questions discord man?) said to get the weekly in, in guildchat, but HTF you do that?

Is there a guide to all the little ancillary shit? Like what engravings are best for what class etc.

When you hit 50 were you in Vern? I can queue for chaos now i think

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the fuck do those do? I've found some and it says I got points, but no clue what it means
They are currency to buy end game shit and cosmetics. There's a list of shit on the Google.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Janx Janx I couldn't Modz to post the link, but here is a link to a vid by someone else who gets most of the quests:

Here is a link to an Icy Veins article that has them all as well:

Leveling Overview

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

There's a bunch of guides / youtubes that will do this better than I but there is a metric fuckton of things to do, depending on what you're looking to do and what pace you're looking to progress at. There is no one size fits all, but some general stuff:

1- Complete Vern until your MSQ is sending you to Shushire and you've unlocked 2x passes to create alts. You should be creating these alts and completing your daily loop with them if you enjoy it / want to speed up progress some.
2- Your daily loop is effectively: Complete 3x Una's tasks which provide Leapstones. Clear Guardians of the ilvl you're on 2x, clear chaos dungeons for gear / mats. The rule of thumbs for gear is to equip the better quality and the accessories is to focus on what stats your class wants. The accessories will get extra complicated once engravings also factor in but by then you should have a decent grasp of things.
3- Your weekly loop is your weekly Una's (you can do most of them in a day since reset is tomorrow. Note: completing for alts will also award completion points for your account, so effectively this is how I maxxed mine out) as well as the Abyss Dungeon (once unlocked). Added note: please for the love of God look up the Abyss Dungeon boss mechanics. Lots of people just hit 50 so you'll hate life pugging this (I've had to carry some terrible groups through this and even with my ilvl 500+, having 3x of the party dead in the first 2 minutes while I solo a 10 health bar boss that targets me for all abilities is not fun).

Aside from the daily / weekly shit, you should then focus on what you enjoy the most. PVP? Queue that. Want to increase your ilvl incredibly fast? Complete the island catch up mechanics. Are you a masochist who enjoys the story? Continue on to Shushire. Looking for something PVE challenging? Unlock and work on the Tower.

While you're doing all of this, you should also be upgrading your gear at the pace you want. Guardians reward a first time completion bonus, so once you unlock new ones you should start doing them. As Pyros noted above though, not all Guardians are created equal and some are frustrating with PUGs. The one he's frustrated with is still incredibly easy and there's no group wipe one shot mechanic yet (those are approaching!), so it just gets more challenging at that point. If you don't like the challenge? Just keep killing Ul'Bro.

In short, you need to tell me what you're looking to do / how you enjoy MMOing. You have literal years worth of content to do and a lot of it is exceptional. Example: Are you a fairy fucker who hates stupid fucking quests? Go try to solve the quests on Lullaby island (make sure you have sound on!). Are you just looking to increase your ilvl? Look up what islands offer catch up mechanics. Do you enjoy Monster Hunter boss challenges? Raise your ilvl a bit and focus on the Guardians. Prefer solo challenges? Tower. Just keep doing the loop outlined above (and donating silver to the guild, dammit!) while having fun.

Edit: Since someone asked what I meant apart from the above relating to things to do:

1- The AH
2- Your estate
3- Your ship
4- Song collection
5- 100% zones
6- focusing on other skill points.
7- Outfit collection
8- Card collection
9- Island collection

I could go on & on. Hitting 50 unlocks an actual MMO with things to do for just about anyone. If someone wants advice on what to focus on, go ahead and ask in Discord but also let me know what you're looking to accomplish.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

For the talk of them censoring outfits or whatever, at least they made the noob gunslinger hat an actual cowboy hat instead of whatever the fuck they were wearing in beta. The beta hat looked like a 1950s stewardess hat or some shit lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holding it down on the US West region. Love you guys!

1644474540505.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Leveling is so much faster when you just run/ride past most mobs. Not just trash packs in the open world but most trash mobs everywhere. I took my first death, from the Guardian in the Morai temple. I was trying to face tank him in Defensive mode and that shit was just not cutting it solo/normal at 21; I had to move around and Fire Shot/Tremor?/Judgement? whatever the last two skills are really called his ass while staying out of range and staggering him with Bash and use the movement attack skills in the interim. The last two set piece fights were way easier.

I never thought I would enjoy Gunlancer so much. It still actually does feel like a good balance of DPS and being more tanky. I am wondering now how the other classes will feel after playing GL. Watching other people play, it looks like Sorceresses(?) just straight up melts stuff. There are quite a few classes I thought would be popular I don't see very much of, though? Is that due to starting location? Or does everyone start with the Pridehome > Loghill whatever path?

• 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never thought I would enjoy Gunlancer so much. It still actually does feel like a good balance of DPS and being more tanky. I am wondering now how the other classes will feel after playing GL. Watching other people play, it looks like Sorceresses(?) just straight up melts stuff. There are quite a few classes I thought would be popular I don't see very much of, though? Is that due to starting location? Or does everyone start with the Pridehome > Loghill whatever path?
I have absolutely no experience with the game beyond my day and half (about 11 hours) of play, but as a Deathblade I feel like I'm shitting on mobs. Especially when I can attack from behind, but when I watch others play, it looks like everyone else is, too. I don't know if it's a perception thing (maybe a level thing since I'm only 32) or it might be that the difference in damage output between classes only shows up on Bosses with millions of HP.

I've spent my entire time leveling with a friend playing a Paladin and sometimes it looks like he's killing stuff faster than I am.

I don't know and I really couldn't care less about it. I only care if I'm having fun and I am.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have absolutely no experience with the game beyond my day and half (about 11 hours) of play, but as a Deathblade I feel like I'm shitting on mobs. Especially when I can attack from behind, but when I watch others play, it looks like everyone else is, too. I don't know if it's a perception thing (maybe a level thing since I'm only 32) or it might be that the difference in damage output between classes only shows up on Bosses with millions of HP.

I've spent my entire time leveling with a friend playing a Paladin and sometimes it looks like he's killing stuff faster than I am.

I don't know and I really couldn't care less about it. I only care if I'm having fun and I am.
I dont think anyone wants to slog through mobs in the MSQ - so thats a relief. But to answer your question, I do notice when the DPS is low at 50. I dont think its over the top in tier 1 by any means, but if its already noticeable now - then by tier 3, we're definitely going to see why Paladins and such are hard support.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I have absolutely no experience with the game beyond my day and half (about 11 hours) of play, but as a Deathblade I feel like I'm shitting on mobs. Especially when I can attack from behind, but when I watch others play, it looks like everyone else is, too.
That's just the ARPG aspect of the game coming in. Every class is basically designed to be an aoe badass.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a good google doc or something similar for what to do at 50, not just covering dailies but more in depth with everything? I want something to have up on my other screen, not a video.