Lost Ark Online

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm way behind the curve, 920gs. Any advice on the Express mission, and the pass? I'm still super dubious about staying with the Deathblade as well.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I boosted Glaviet to Feiton and im looking back all this crap it ask to do and none of the names are really familiar since i only leveled normally once.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't play this game much during the week. The daily chaos dungeons / guardians got old pretty quickly. Not a fan of daily chores and after getting home from work, doing chores sucks.

But I do play a lot during the weekend. I enjoy leveling up characters more than the dailies. Did powerpass one toon but that just skipped the content that I actually enjoy.

Totally a fucked way to play this game I know, since progressing is really tied to the daily chores on multiple toons. And my progress sucks because of it, but I don't really care about chasing the gear score number. Fucking bores me to tears. I like exploring and doing dungeons (that don't look like the last dungeon I just did), even if it doesn't reward me with much.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man starting late T2 with no gear feels weird as fuck, this Glaivier feels weak as shit with the garbage gear they gave us, gave her some upgrades from chaos but it's RNG shit and I don't want to invest too much into her especially T2. Also tried some rotation shit in Trixion and this bitch out of mana constantly if you're spamming, think I might actually need to do conviction/judgement shit and hope it procs. I'm actually not sure how much I'll play her, so far from the little testing I've done I wasn't a fan of her stuff. Her perfect zone attack is especially annoying cause the timing is short and there's no visual cue for it or I didn't notice it yet. On Sharpshooter when you reach perfect zone on Snipe, the aiming sights glow and there's a beep sound so you don't have to look at the bar but on her it felt like you had to.

Dumped my leapstones on hones on my main, got to 1408 but ran out. One week might be enough with those ark pass leapstones though to get the rest to 1415. Made it really hard to tell when Argos was under 30% though cause I don't know what my baseline dmg is anymore(I run disrespect cause I'm cheap so I do more dmg under 30%).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now I have to figure out what my 4th class will be. Given the upcoming changes, I am kind of thinking Soulfist as a quarter of the server tries the new class. As expected I did not quite hit 1400. 1396+ now but I had a lot of misses.

I guess I need to level up a character? It says I do not have a pass to use. I did get the feiton pass but I did not click it as I do not want to use it on my main.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm way behind the curve, 920gs. Any advice on the Express mission, and the pass? I'm still super dubious about staying with the Deathblade as well.
You can't use the pass until you finish Feiton itself once first, but do use the express for the extra mats. Use the pass on an alt as soon as you finish Feiton of whatever class you find interesting.

Deathblade is arguably the top DPS class in the game, but if it's the playstyle you dislike, what concerns are you having?

Edit - by "pass" I assumed you were talking about the powerpass but if you mean the premium paid pass, its easily worth the money imo.
game has too many things called "pass" now.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
As an Aussie while I'm not out dodging the gestapo for supplies, I'm playing this at 230ms ping. Surge is the thing I started with and with the upcoming nerf I thought I'd try out Remaining Energy, and that just seems SO bad in comparison. Surge is amazing in Chaos Dungeons, but Raids it's 50/50, you get a good run, blow some shit up or just constantly get fucked around and drop all your stacks.

Pass meant premium pass.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else constantly crashing when joining chaos dungeons and guardian raids etc? It's been happening to me and most of the group every single time.

edit : apparently it's happening to almost everyone so they'll probably be taking the servers down soon to fix it hopefully

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
As an Aussie while I'm not out dodging the gestapo for supplies, I'm playing this at 230ms ping. Surge is the thing I started with and with the upcoming nerf I thought I'd try out Remaining Energy, and that just seems SO bad in comparison. Surge is amazing in Chaos Dungeons, but Raids it's 50/50, you get a good run, blow some shit up or just constantly get fucked around and drop all your stacks.

Pass meant premium pass.

I was on an island in the middle of the atlantic ocean last week playing on 500ms+ 10mbps internet to the USW servers and it was surprisingly playable. I ended up doing raids/dungeons/chaos with no issues. Some classes obviously better.

--

Hopefully this raid crash to desktop shit stops soon. Pretty annoying.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Got Lancer to T3 easily and this power pass + all my stock should push me to 1370 np. I fucked up hard though and fused my entire set of T3 gems I had waiting into the next tier which means I got a total of 4 L7s now instead of a full mixed set of L5/L6 gems ;[

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its a small thing but I am kind of glad not to have to hear those damn seagull sounds in the intro anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Performance seems worse now than a month ago, at least while playing Lancer through Punika.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Performance seems worse now than a month ago, at least while playing Lancer through Punika.
Game crashes when we enter Guardian/chaos dungeons. Ill pick the game back up when the patch has been live for a couple days. Im good with ilvl, gold, and supplies for a while so I'll take a break for a minute.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I remember there being a stronghold unlock when my character hit T2 to boost T1 honing for alts, is there a similar T3 milestone that helps T2?

nm found it, have to hit 1302

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Absolutely love this update and the pass. The amount of materials that constant pop up as you level up just feels good. South Vern is also such a better high point from a story point of view compared to Punika. They also did a good job at balancing things so that no one would feel like they're missing out on anything by delaying the release of higher ilvl stuff. The next step is the big one for them though -- looking forward to the start of Legion Commanders and actual raids.

On that note, we filled the full Argos close with people sitting but we're still in desperate need for supports (which seems to be going around!). Feel bad for those experiencing issues with crashes though as the build definitely doesn't feel stable.

Added LM to the alt rotation as I really enjoy the playstyle but will be keeping it firmly as a chaos dungeon / pvp alt. Here's the alt rotation for the main account right now, albeit I might switch things around a bit soon:

1650599140943.png

1650599170065.png

Also finally unslacked a bit and got my Astray to level 11 and 5 Ignea's (albeit there's still a lot of work to be done there). I'm down to my last 30 or so failures for my honing title though, so end game goal is within sight!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely love this update and the pass. The amount of materials that constant pop up as you level up just feels good. South Vern is also such a better high point from a story point of view compared to Punika. They also did a good job at balancing things so that no one would feel like they're missing out on anything by delaying the release of higher ilvl stuff. The next step is the big one for them though -- looking forward to the start of Legion Commanders and actual raids.

On that note, we filled the full Argos close with people sitting but we're still in desperate need for supports (which seems to be going around!). Feel bad for those experiencing issues with crashes though as the build definitely doesn't feel stable.

Added LM to the alt rotation as I really enjoy the playstyle but will be keeping it firmly as a chaos dungeon / pvp alt. Here's the alt rotation for the main account right now, albeit I might switch things around a bit soon:

View attachment 409070
View attachment 409071

Also finally unslacked a bit and got my Astray to level 11 and 5 Ignea's (albeit there's still a lot of work to be done there). I'm down to my last 30 or so failures for my honing title though, so end game goal is within sight!
Valtan is going to be a shitshow for them, IMO. They are going to have to nerf the NA version or there are going to be a LOT of people quitting with the amount of retards I see on a daily basis. It's the first content that requires real communication.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Think I put 12 hours in today. Need about 500 leapstones to make big push to 1370 on Glaivier as I decided to get Scrapper to 1385 and did a bunch of conversion. Tempted to just buy my stuff as I'm still sitting on 150kg and 15M silver, but slippery slope and there are still a few hundred from the power pass I can collect. Also used remaining T2 leftovers from LM to get Deadeye to T3. Once I do Punika on Deadeye and then S. Vern on all of the characters I'll use the event to make my last character for a while as even alternating rested it's starting to be a lot to maintain and I still have a bit more horizontal progress I want to do.

chars.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Finally finished Yorn's great stew, fucking 114 una tasks to get the meat.

Also don't think anyone mentionned it but the Ark pass panther mount(you get it at like lvl 10 even for free) is really fucking good, it has the usual dash move but it moves way further than the other mounts and really quickly too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user