1640 & 1660 Chaos Dungeon (once a day)
1640 Primal Island reward update
1680 recommended Field Boss
1690 new max +20 gear
T4 Cube
New Collectible type
Guild membership consolidation if you have multiple chars in the same one
Lifeskill minigames

Gold earning from solo raids (ones before Akkan) have a hard item level cap 1600-1640 when it stops.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Are they going to do some type of stat squish, or are the numbers just going to be in the trillions and quadrillions?

Del

Vyemm Raider
Are they going to do some type of stat squish, or are the numbers just going to be in the trillions and quadrillions?
Numbers will be in the billions, they have an option to abbreviate the numbers, 150m, 1.23b, etc.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Man there is a lot going on with the new season, keeping track of everything has been interesting. So far Scouter/GS seem like huge winners to me and most of the top tier classes didn't get anything cool.

New wallpaper:

Screenshot_240710_214050.jpg

Gotta push my remaining 1610s to 1620s and it looks like I need to complete advanced honing on Vold which is going to be interesting given how terrible people are at Echidna.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
T4 Cards are now revealed:
- 20 Legendary, 12 Epic, 6 Rare, 2 Uncommon cards added
- Bonus vs Archdemon % added
- All elemental damage types and support types now have a set like LOS and LWC
- Reaching i1640 changes all pack rewards to IV
- Legendary Pack IV has 5 options, all different from current packs, and the fifth contains only new Legendaries (starting with Echidna)

Card Set chart includes names of new legendaries and a breakdown of IV pack options
lostark_T4_cards_Hv9FrKj.png

Last edited:

Malakriss

- Solo Mode
- 1520 Voldis Powerpass and 1600 express
- Silver up to 1540, some reduction and honing boosts up to 1580
- T3 bound gems starting at Level 5 can be upgraded to 6/7 (can buy 6/7 from solo mode shop with clear medals)
- Daily playtime rewards return
- Free Dark Fire and Elixir chests

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
- Solo Mode
- 1520 Voldis Powerpass and 1600 express
- Silver up to 1540, some reduction and honing boosts up to 1580
- T3 bound gems starting at Level 5 can be upgraded to 6/7
- Daily playtime rewards return
- Free Dark Fire and Elixir chests

You forgot the best change:

The time to launch the game has decreased by about 40%. The exact time may vary depending on the player’s PC specs.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Finally cut 40 set on my Breaker and cut my Scouter to 1620. Have all the event mats left to push my Gunslinger & Slayer to 1620. They certainly juiced this shop to make a new/returning player able to boost up fast, too bad no one I know is even remotely interested in returning even for Solo raids but for us regular players this helps ease the grind to have more T4 ready characters.

Malakriss

TL;DR you will be able to switch your Express to another character next week, you cannot get the rewards again but you can benefit from the honing buff on an alt.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Some good news relating to the event if you're like me and wanted to use it on a 1600+ character:

Greetings Heroes of Arkesia! During the next weekly maintenance on July 24th, the Super Mokoko Express Event will be changed to allow the event to be activated on any character under item level 1620. After the conclusion of this maintenance, any players who have already picked a character for the event will be able to re-initiate the event in-game and pick a new (or the same) character to activate it on. Please note that any rewards already collected from the Super Mokoko Express Event will not be granted a second time following the update. You will still receive the event honing buffs on the character you choose, and will be able to earn any rewards that you did not already earn on the newly selected character. Thank you for your feedback on this event!

--

Also, don't forget to use the engraving support for Chaos Dungeons. You can get your clear times to ~2 minutes pretty easily.

Edit: You beat me by literally 10 seconds.

Malakriss

Smilegate responds
Transcendence/Elixir

I think that transcendence and elixir are big obstacles in the development of your character.
To alleviate this discomfort, we plan to make the following additional adjustments to Transcendence and Elixirs:
  • Added the ability to select and apply desired options to the last slot when refining an elixir
  • Added an option to skip the Sage's cutscene on the Elixir Conjugation screen
  • Conditions for Elzowin's protection level to increase in Transcendence have been relaxed
  • Added option to quickly play the scene on the Transcendence screen
We plan to prepare for such adjustments to be implemented as soon as possible.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
One year and $800 later I’m finally up to date with the current content not including ultimate level stuff - got first hard echidna kill yesterday. The combat is actually the best of any mmo since TERA but god the systems are garbage (honing, quality, elixirs, transcendence). Roster sitting at 1632~/1610/1610, starting to get accepted for groups pretty consistently now too.

Just mulling over what to do with the current powerpass - want an interesting dps. Arcana? Peacemaker gs? Any other cool classes anyone would recommend?

• 1Like

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
One year and $800 later I’m finally up to date with the current content not including ultimate level stuff - got first hard echidna kill yesterday. The combat is actually the best of any mmo since TERA but god the systems are garbage (honing, quality, elixirs, transcendence). Roster sitting at 1632~/1610/1610, starting to get accepted for groups pretty consistently now too.

Just mulling over what to do with the current powerpass - want an interesting dps. Arcana? Peacemaker gs? Any other cool classes anyone would recommend?

Grats!!! Getting a Hard Echidna clear legitimately makes you all caught up and is no small achievement.

What is your current roster/classes and what do you enjoy? Arcana Emperor/Empress are both solid choices in so far as 'interesting' with performance. Peacemaker GS is also crit synergy but suffers from the fact that it underperforms. It sounds like you're interested in crit synergy as a result of your two choices and Aeromancers are actually in a decent place (ahead of GS IMO).

To your point, the systems suck however the combat is the best in the business so there's very little 'wrong' choices in so far as your classes are concerned. Heck, with your roster, is there a reason why you're not looking to push one of your 1610s to 1620 with the pass?

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
Grats!!! Getting a Hard Echidna clear legitimately makes you all caught up and is no small achievement.

What is your current roster/classes and what do you enjoy? Arcana Emperor/Empress are both solid choices in so far as 'interesting' with performance. Peacemaker GS is also crit synergy but suffers from the fact that it underperforms. It sounds like you're interested in crit synergy as a result of your two choices and Aeromancers are actually in a decent place (ahead of GS IMO).

To your point, the systems suck however the combat is the best in the business so there's very little 'wrong' choices in so far as your classes are concerned. Heck, with your roster, is there a reason why you're not looking to push one of your 1610s to 1620 with the pass?

Current roster:
1520~ -
Summoner - CO
Scrapper - Tai
Reaper - Hunger

These are all basically dead with the gold nerfs to clown/brel but for a long time they were a solid bit of extra gold. Tai/CO were what I started the game with and reaper was a later character (the only one I honed without an event). Reaper is really fun, Tai/CO not so much (Tai is a little clunky (?) and CO just not great).

1630~ - Aero
1620 - Aero (just pushed, had enough books to book every tap and it was surprisingly cheap, used 1.2k~ oreha)
1610 - Artist

Aero was my first real main (first 1580 / akkan clear, etc), and I made a second because I enjoyed the class + could move my gems around and it made it easier to get into groups, the diff between full event gems and having a few 9s/10s was huge (more for getting into groups than actual damage output, but obviously made a big diff to damage too). More variety + something I can use sexy costumes on might be more fun than having a third though.

I enjoy higher cpm classes, pref with movespeed/mobility, pref with some thinking (aero is light on this front). Reaper fits this and I might end up just passing that thinking about it, I've enjoyed most of my time on it. Reflux sorc was pretty interesting but I heard their t4 ability is bad (?) somehow.

Bonus content (nsfw) -

1721687050921.jpeg

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Current roster:
1520~ -
Summoner - CO
Scrapper - Tai
Reaper - Hunger

These are all basically dead with the gold nerfs to clown/brel but for a long time they were a solid bit of extra gold. Tai/CO were what I started the game with and reaper was a later character (the only one I honed without an event). Reaper is really fun, Tai/CO not so much (Tai is a little clunky (?) and CO just not great).

1630~ - Aero
1620 - Aero (just pushed, had enough books to book every tap and it was surprisingly cheap, used 1.2k~ oreha)
1610 - Artist

Aero was my first real main (first 1580 / akkan clear, etc), and I made a second because I enjoyed the class + could move my gems around and it made it easier to get into groups, the diff between full event gems and having a few 9s/10s was huge (more for getting into groups than actual damage output, but obviously made a big diff to damage too). More variety + something I can use sexy costumes on might be more fun than having a third though.

I enjoy higher cpm classes, pref with movespeed/mobility, pref with some thinking (aero is light on this front). Reaper fits this and I might end up just passing that thinking about it, I've enjoyed most of my time on it. Reflux sorc was pretty interesting but I heard their t4 ability is bad (?) somehow.

Seems like I got the Aero part right at least! From what you're describing, here would be the best options imo:

1) Reaper (either builds)
2) EO Soulfist
3) FI Wardancer

I know a few people that play the same class in order to transfer gems. It's a pretty huge advantage and the DPS gain is tremendous but I could never do it, a significant part of the fun is learning new classes and playing them. The game gets almost everything wrong when it comes to monetization / systems but the class design & combat is so far above anything else out there it isn't even funny.

Only other thing I'll add based on your feedback is to reinforce that you should absolutely not do GS. It will feel pretty similar to Summoner and you'll be locked into abilities quite a bit.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Voldeth Voldeth I logged on, all my characters are in some universal storage or some retarded shit. I pulled one out and logged in and I couldn’t understand any of the hundreds of pop up bullshit so I just logged off.

You need to tell the Koreans to clam it down, if they want people to hop back in the game.

• 1Solidarity