Lost

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Another thing.. a lot of the actors in Lost were very experienced. Locke has been in movies for decades.. Matt Fox, etc. Just fantastic choices.

Sorry I'm ranting. I'm plastered and rewatching the last episode.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Another thing.. a lot of the actors in Lost were very experienced. Locke has been in movies for decades.. Matt Fox, etc. Just fantastic choices.

Sorry I'm ranting. I'm plastered and rewatching the last episode.
I :emoji_heart: Juliet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1581308670771.png

lost was awesome.
1581308725077.jpeg

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Im re watching this now and just one thing that always pisses me off in these shows is the portrayal of gun fights. Like people hind behind wooden benches and couches and other stupid shit like rifle fire would not go through all that shit and then 2 walls behind them. AK for example goes through 6"-8" trees like they are butter.

That is bad, but what I find much worse is the gun battles where not a single person dives for cover after that first gunshot. Everyone just stands/walks/runs in the open firing at each other. Having a gun in your hand doesn't make you bulletproof, but in a lot of shows and movies it appears to give you some form of brain damage that completely negates your natural fear response not to mention common sense.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think Daniel might have been my favorite character in a dorky sort of way, but yes agree on both of them being quality adds late into the show
I feel like I have to re-watch this at some point in my life. I just did a google search for Daniel, and I don't remember that guy at all.

My favorite character in that show was a short lived guy. Mr. Eko ruled. I don't even remember why I liked him, but he was still a great character.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Im re watching this now and just one thing that always pisses me off in these shows is the portrayal of gun fights. Like people hind behind wooden benches and couches and other stupid shit like rifle fire would not go through all that shit and then 2 walls behind them. AK for example goes through 6"-8" trees like they are butter.
And anything automotive (except the engine of a car/truck). People hide behind the thin sheet metal of a car door (bullets make a ping sound and bounce off), and the even thinner metal of a semi truck trailer.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I demand more realism in this fantasy show that has a seasons long unexplained fucking black smoke monster. !

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I demand more realism in this fantasy show that has a seasons long unexplained fucking black smoke monster. !

I wasnt talking about just this show, pretty much all TV and movies suffer from this bullshit. Enough bullshit like this that I actually expect normies to hide behind drywall and expect to be safe from gunfire.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I wasnt talking about just this show, pretty much all TV and movies suffer from this bullshit. Enough bullshit like this that I actually expect normies to hide behind drywall and expect to be safe from gunfire.

It’s actually not the worst idea as the average person sucks at aiming at a moving target and can’t see through walls either.