Louis C.K.: Sorry

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Louis C.K.: Sorry

Runtime: 62

Plot: Standup special from Louis CK, filmed at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in August 2021.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Louie CK released a new special, Sorry. It came out today, and I just bought it. I'll let you guys know how it is, but he's such a great comedian.

So far, it's good. Here's the email he sent out.

Louis CK said:
Dear appreciator of stand-up comedy,
The simple facts of this email are the following: my name is Louis C.K.. I am a professional standup comedian with 37 years of experience. And today I am releasing a new hour-long stand-up comedy special. It’s called “SORRY”
It was recorded at Madison Square Garden's Hulu theater on August 14, 2021. It is available now, exclusively on my website, louisck.com. You are hereby invited to purchase it and watch it.
I am very proud of this show and I feel confident that you will laugh fourteen or more times during it. It is, so far, my favorite show that I have personally generated.
The show costs $10, which entitles you to stream it whenever you want for a year or download it up to three times and keep the downloaded files for as long as you are alive. You can even bequeath them to your loved ones when you die, or before.
In addition, you can buy the new special along with the special I released last year, (Sincerely) if you haven’t yet, for $15. For that you get both Sorry and Sincerely.
Even more additionally, you can pay $25 and for that you get all of the specials that are available on my website, which total seven. Those being: SORRY, Sincerely, Live at the Comedy Store, Oh My God, Live at the Beacon Theater, Hilarious, and Chewed Up. You get all that good shit for 25 dollars.
If you want a sample of the new special, there is a trailer and a long excerpt from the show on YouTube, here.

I have now finished imparting the vital data in this email. I would like to stay and chat with you longer, but I have to send this email to my webmaster, put my phone in my pocket, and continue walking down the street, looking down at my feet, to be careful not to step in any dog shit or human diarrhea.
In closing, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Good Blampy Johnson Day, and a happy and safe New Year.
Go to Louisck.com to buy the things. Or click on the button below. It’ll take you right to the new special.
Pizza,
Louis CK

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Louie CK released a new special, Sorry. It came out today, and I just bought it. I'll let you guys know how it is, but he's such a great comedian.
Thanks for the heads up!

Just bought it, will watch tonight with the wife!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It is $10 on louisck.com

Stream it from your phone, tablet or PC. Cast it to your tv etc

Sevens

Log Wizard
Glad a lot of these "cancelled" performers are starting to resurface, fuck the #metoo movement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This was good. Hes not back to his peak yet, not sure he can ever get back there, but this was Top Notch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database