Love & Death

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Love & Death

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2023-04-27

Creator: David E. Kelley

Cast: Elizabeth Olsen, Jesse Plemons, Patrick Fugit, Lily Rabe, Keir Gilchrist, Elizabeth Marvel, Tom Pelphrey, Krysten Ritter

Overview: The true story of Candy and Pat Montgomery and Betty and Allan Gore – two churchgoing couples enjoying their small town Texas life… until an extramarital affair leads somebody to pick up an axe.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
HBO Max's mini series have been pretty strong. Will check this out for the cast.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
For 34 years old Jesse Plemons is uhh... well I'm just concerned.

I'm pretty sure Plemons is just lost in time. He's looked exactly like that forever... and he's always sleeping with the hottest broad in the cast in these shows.

He might be Dracula.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
HBO Max's mini series have been pretty strong. Will check this out for the cast.

Strong cast for sure but I think it will be hard to beat the HULU version of the Candy Montgomery case released last year. Jessica Biel just nailed it.

candy-true-crime-hulu-2.jpg

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Strong cast for sure but I think it will be hard to beat the HULU version of the Candy Montgomery case released last year. Jessica Biel just nailed it.

View attachment 466471

No doubt, I watched the Hulu one with my wife and it was great. I bet we will watch a few episodes of this to see if it compares but I doubt it.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database