LoZ guys doing teams server

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Server to launch from beta next week or so

Rolfron Zek EQEMu Server

Small population, boxing up to 2 or 3, discord, good, evil, neutral factions.
Xp is 1.25 and there are a few lvl caps like 20/30/40 to encourage pvps

Wannabe classic start, but good enough for me (I enjoyed beta)

Come holla if you want, probably going evil.

Rolfron Zek EQEMu Server

axeman_sl

shitlord
Gotta agree with Kegz, only retards would think it's a good idea to make a server where every team is missing access to a crucial class.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Gotta agree with Kegz
This never gets old. +1

"Evil team is missing Druid, Ranger, Bard & Paladin"

Ouch.

Short team is only missing SK/Monk which really isn't a big deal since they will apparently still have Bard/Ench/Nec. I think they have the potential to dominate. Humans missing Shaman will suck in raids, no shaman slow and missing a lot of buffs for the lose.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't followed this project but it looks like they are using old Tallon Zek teams for the most part but with three instead of four. Same problem for the dark team. As a member of the dark team I can tell you that we had no problem raiding up into Velious. Yes not having certain classes is going to make raiding harder, but is that a bad thing?

The biggest problem with Tallon Zek was cross teaming, if they fix that and that alone, it would be fun.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Stopped reading.
Did you really? Like right at that moment? Fuckkkking intense!

The last server was a good time and I'm sure this one will have its share of kicks. Give it a whirl as it is free and time is not money.

lindz

#DDs
devn00b_sl said:
PVP after lvl 10 (4 lvl range)
Out of range healers makes pvp stupid. Everyone just has a boxed lvl 39 cleric (and a 39 SK to kill other peoples 39 clerics).