Lurkers and occasional posters unite!

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
So this pic was actually just creepy Millie-Man taking a creepy pic of some random girl at some random party and pretending it was 'her'.... correct? Am I remembering it right?
Something like that, yeah. It was was the pic he posted as proof he was a girl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So this pic was actually just creepy Millie-Man taking a creepy pic of some random girl at some random party and pretending it was 'her'.... correct? Am I remembering it right?
Shhhhh, let the lurkers come out.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

NeverlosT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Been with this silly group over the last two "homes". Followed FSR for well over a decade now. I dont even play video games (wish I could, no time with work and kids). I just like the humor and watching the jackasses be jackasses. Oh and them tiddies in the gif thread.

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Been here forever. Played on Veeshan. Read every page of politics, politics meme, pantheon, and most of the funny strange weird thread.

• 13Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

softl

Trakanon Raider
Guess I'll finally speak up. I found this forum somehow, usually through a picture search, and found some of it interesting. I do my lurking in the Screenshots and NFL threads.

Thanks for the entertainment.

• 20Like
Reactions: 19 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Guess I'll finally speak up. I found this forum somehow, usually through a picture search, and found some of it interesting. I do my lurking in the Screenshots and NFL threads.

Thanks for the entertainment.
First post!! Welcome, maybe, I guess.
I don't know if I'm a lurker or not.. I come and check out fsr, bewbies and bikes, the Ghey steel mill thread .. Pol memes then move on...
I feel like NeverlosT NeverlosT is my long lost twin

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
Nobody has said Noows yet. Think that was the original site...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I came for the surprise dicks and the highlighters, now I come because I am old and people filter reddit for me and I need something to cheer me up when my colts depress me.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I came for the surprise dicks and the highlighters, now I come because I am old and people filter reddit for me and I need something to cheer me up when my colts depress me.
So what your saying is that you are constantly depressed?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I am here exclusively for the feminine penises and shitting dick nipples

• 1Brony
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If I lurk in parts of the forum, does that count?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

phorbin

Trakanon Raider
Been Lurking since 99, EQ drama, etc. Used to Lurk on Triton of Povar and legacy of steel. FSR and the MMO forums are about it.

I lurked on Noows as well.

• 5Like