Lurkers and occasional posters unite!

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I'm saying is, that I posted a bunch of political memes in the random picture thread, and then like 2 days later there was a political memes thread.

• 3Like
  • 2Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
As a casual pleb from the EQ days, I have lurked and so I shall continue until I leave this mortal coil.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Denashi

Trakanon Raider
I've been lurking through many years and many iterations of this site and if you'll excuse me, now I'll go back to doing so again!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Been around since the Noows days. This is the most bizzare cross-section of humanity I've ever been part of.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Otto

Long time lurker since the Noows days. Played EQ on Veeshan then Tribunal. Finally managed to register so I could look at the naked lady pictures in Screenshots.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So many come for the naked ladies and stay for the human misery.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Fartblog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hello, I am Fartblog. Been here since the early 2000's. Thank you all for thousands of hours of entertainment.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Peteage

Trakanon Raider
The only contribution i make to this joint is reacting to Bubbles' posts.

You're welcome everyone.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been on every iteration of this site since its inception. I started reading it when I was 18 or 19 and I'll be 40 in a few months. I played EQ on the same server as Qhue Qhue I think. I rarely post because I'm lazy but I don't mind throwing around a Worf or Solidarity.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

vegrant

Trakanon Raider
Have been lurking since noows, played eq/wow/daoc/eq2/that shitty mmo that the eq creator tried to make etc.

I have enjoyed the drama over the years. Now I must return:
E20921D5-282F-4E48-8B4A-5881FA72C280.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lurker, however I've donated $$ because I enjoy the site.

Been around since the original board and through all the multiple variations. Played EQ on The Nameless in a few upper end guilds as a druid named Kalec. Did regular nights killing the Priest of Discord in Rivervale with Tigole, Parv, and others from Legacy of Steel and our group chat brought me to the original FoH site.

• 6Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hi... I'm Vuuxo and I joined the forum in midst of the Sam shenanigans. I'll post here and there but mostly lurk the FSR and music threads.

• 5Like

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Usually only post when I've been drinking... or on the mobile game forum lol. Been lurking since like just before kunark.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
So many come for the naked ladies and stay for the human misery.
that's how we do. It's like when the Mormons will send two 19 year old girls to knock on your door.

Seriously, why do I have two crazy little girls knock on my door to tell me all about the good news in North carolina?

I'm proud of whoever sent them though. He knows what's up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user