MacGruber

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: MacGruber

Genre: Action & Adventure, Comedy

First aired: 2021-12-16

Creator: Will Forte, Jorma Taccone, John Solomon

Cast: Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, Ryan Phillippe, Laurence Fishburne, Billy Zane, Timothy V. Murphy

Overview: After rotting in prison for over a decade, America's ultimate hero and uber patriot MacGruber is finally released. His mission: to take down a mysterious villain from his past—Brigadier Commander Enos Queeth. With the entire world in the crosshairs, MacGruber must reassemble his old team in order to defeat the forces of evil.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They've been saying this for years so I'll remain skeptical. Plus comedy sequels are usually straight trash so I'm a little concerned they'll fuck up the legacy of the original as one of the funniest movies ever made.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
wghX_r.gif

joz123

Potato del Grande
Plus comedy sequels are usually straight trash

Rush Hour 2, 22 Jump Street, Christmas Vacation, Wayne's World 2, Army of Darkness, Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, Clerks 2, etc.

iannis

Musty Nester
But the great thing about MacGruber is that you could make a totalshitmovie and it would still be great.

MacGruber basically writes himself. The hard part is coming up with the right situations to put him in.

MacGruber: Kindergarden Cop. Tell me that wouldn't be AWESOME.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I saw MacGruber 3 times in theater. It's obviously my favorite movie and I've seen it 20+ times. That sad, I think as long as Forte is Fortin' and Jorma is directing it's going to be awesome. It'st rue what Iannis said. MacGruber Grubin' in any situation has the potential to be amazing. I think one of the things that made it amazing was the surprises within the film. Like you think at first he's a legend, then he seems incompetent, then he's actually great at rippin' throats and sucking dii---errr, defusing bombs. I don't know what twists they can add in this to match the C4 van scene or lozenges scene or celery scene.

I look forward to finding out.

#KFBR392

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah? Well? I bet you wish your nose was a dick so you could use it to fuck butts.

LOL. I forgot how funny the MacGruber is.

Xevy

Log Wizard
how small is his dick

This was actually supposed to be part of the first movie, but, his dick is tiny. They made a bunch of MacGruber posters with Forte completely naked and then photoshopped a tiny penis onto it. There's like 3 of them I can't post here, but they're hilarious. Apparently he was supposed to have a scene showcasing it too, but they cut it.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did FOUR tours in Desert Storm!

THAT WAS A BLAUPUNKT!!!

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database