Machete Kills

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yes please. Obviously these movies are outlandish but if he's getting it on with Jessica Alba again then that ugly legumer is one lucky fucker....

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
They could declare that 89 mins out of 90 will be bashing me personally and I'd still go see it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
saw this today. what a fun movie. lots of killings lots of blood, lots of cameos, lots of over the top performances. lots of hot chicks keeping all their clothes on. wtf!

the best part.
its only part 1.
Machete Kills
again

IN SPACE!
booya. cant wait.

Troll_sl

shitlord
I get really bored on my nights off, so I went and saw this.

It's the worst movie for all the best reasons. It's like getting a really mediocre burger smothered in cheese. I fucking loved it. Danny Trejo needs to be in ALL the movies.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Myself and a bunch of friends have a dude night every couple of months. Mostly an excuse for the couple of older guys with kids to get out of the house for once. It's usually a pre bar, a dumb movie with flasks and a post bar. We picked this for the last one and I had a blast. Only downer was some new guy came along and then bitched at me for yelling at the movie. Sorry I ruined Machete Kills for you, dude.

Anyway, movie was a lot of fun. Especially with how drunk I was.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
saw this today. what a fun movie. lots of killings lots of blood, lots of cameos, lots of over the top performances. lots of hot chicks keeping all their clothes on. wtf!

the best part.
its only part 1.
Machete Kills
again

IN SPACE!
booya. cant wait.
I dont think this is the first machete movie. I think he has done a few before.