Mad Men

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There is so many people conveniently lying in this show, you can't really assume one is gay because he stated it. For all it's worth, we don't really know Benson's intentions right now. He stated he does know the aid DREAMER doesn't like women and he made a move on Campbell, but we don't really know his agenda.
Bob didn't tell him he was gay, Bob came on to him. What was his plan if his clever ruse went the way he hoped? Suck a cock? Fake getting slammed in the ass by Pete? Bob was all in, bros.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
I know I can't wait for the scene next season where Bob pins Pete against the wall and then runs his tongue along Pete's collarbone.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
EDIT: it's interesting to notice Benson never made a move on Cosgrove. Why ? Cosgrove is (when Benson is mysteriously hired) balls deep into Detroit contract, while Campbell is the underdog in the agency. He has family issues, business issues (no spoilers but Vicks LEL) and having hard times getting any new contract while being a partner.
Pete is a partner, Ken isn't. Also it is not clear if the rest of the agency knows about Pete's marital problems.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Ken told him to stop working in the middle of the floorspace and the entryway. Ken basically accused him of trying to get attention IIRC.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
That, and he berated Bob for sending catering to Roger's mother's funeral.

COSGROVE: What are you doing out here? You have a meeting with someone important?

BENSON: No, but are you looking for me? I'll drop everything. I just came out here to enjoy the light.

COSGROVE: I thought maybe you were out here greeting customers for your catering business.

BENSON: What are you talking about?

COSGROVE: You know exactly.

BENSON: I'm sorry, are you cross with me?

COSGROVE: Someone sent a royal spread to Sterlings'. It had a card on it with your name.

BENSON: Oh that. It just seemed the thing to do.

COSGROVE: Well it was too much. It was almost like you were invited. But you weren't.

BENSON: I guess I was just remembering when my father died. Any gesture meant something to me. There wasn't supposed to be a card.

Brad2770

Ken is bad ass. Glad he sees through Ben's shit. My favorite character by far and I think the only one not corrupted, retarded or an asshole.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mad Men's getting theBreaking Bad treatment:

The final season of "Mad Men" will be split over two years, with seven episodes of the AMC drama series airing in spring 2014 and the final seven airing in spring 2015.

The move allows AMC to extend its hold on its most signature original drama series. The split final season model has worked well for "Breaking Bad," which was able to drum up anticipation for the final seven segs for a year, boosting viewership considerably. AMC ordered an additional episode for season seven from producer Lionsgate TV to allow the cabler to serve up what it cheekily dubbed "a Seven and Seven."

"This approach has worked well for many programs across multiple networks, and, most recently for us with 'Breaking Bad' which attracted nearly double the number of viewers to its second half premiere than had watched any previous episode," said AMC prexy Charlie Collier. "We are determined to bring 'Mad Men' a similar showcase. In an era where high-end content is savored and analyzed, and catch-up time is used well to drive back to live events, we believe this is the best way to release the now 14 episodes than remain of this iconic series."

"Mad Men" creator/exec producer Matthew Weiner said he supported the move for the seventh and final season, noting that the longer time frame will allow the episodes to "resonate a little bit longer in the minds of our audience. The writers, cast and other artists welcome this unique manner of ending this unique experience."

According to AMC, the first half of season seven will be dubbed "The Beginning" while the 2015 batch will be aptly branded "The End of an Era."

Industry observers were quick to note that the split of "Mad Men's" final season would also allow that show and "Breaking Bad" more breathing room at the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony. "Breaking Bad's" final seven segs will be contenders next year, as the August premiere date took them out of contention for this year's ceremony, while "Mad Men's" last lap will be in the 2015 race.
Not entirely surprising since it gives AMC a little more leeway. Prior to this decision, they were likely only to be left with The Walking Dead as their only successful original show once Mad Men ended next spring. Keeping Mad Men a little longer allows them to use Mad Men as a lead-in for their new programming for another year. Not to mention, it means twice as many shots at Emmy nominations plus twice as many season 7 DVD sets to sell.

just saw this on my regular news outlet too. damn, what a bummer. the show really took off and changed direction in seasons 5 and 6 too, i was liking where it was headed. the first four were... so ... slow

spronk

FPS noob
Mad Men Season 7 begins April 13th. Final "season"
frown.png
kicks off with a 2 hour premiere. Those dresses look groovy, baby

AMC is doing that faggot thing of breaking up season 7 into two parts. 7 episodes this spring, the final 7 in april 2015 - yup, wait a goddamn year for the finale.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
When your halves are split by an entire fucking year, that's two goddamned seasons. Agreed, faggoty.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that's retarded. They are doing 2 short seasons, not a "split" season. AMC needs to quit this bullshit and sell their shows to a real network if they don't want to pay for a full season.