MAKE WARCRAFT 4 YOU COCKLICKERS

Sulrn

Deuces
cnSX0ZT.png
Bad opinion or not. I'm not alone in being sad that Blizzard is following the money and going for the casual market, nor did I say anything negative about those games specifically. Additionally, I am not alone in the opinion that Blizzard hasn't produced anything beyond polished, mediocre games for the last decade.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bad opinion or not. I'm not alone in being sad that Blizzard is following the money and going for the casual market, nor did I say anything negative about those games specifically. Additionally, I am not alone in the opinion that Blizzard hasn't produced anything beyond polished, mediocre games for the last decade.
You complain about the casual market but WC3 is a far, far more watered down RTS product than Starcraft2 in terms of depth and mechanical demand

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Supreme Commander sucks and no one is banging on the doors for the style to be revitalized. If you really, really want to play another shitty RTS in that vain you can pick up Planetary Annihilation.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Watched big Rotterdam throw down tonight at random with orc farseer. Kind of miss Frozen Throne.