Mal`Deth Progression on Test

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mal`Deth is starting a progression guild on the Tunare server. It will start at lvl 70 and begin in OOW. Feel free to stop by maldeth.com and say Hi and come join us. We are just getting started but the roster is beginning to grow. So far everyone seems to be pretty laid back and very helpful.

Apostolos

Guild is really starting to grow. We are all working on signets and MPG trials right now. It is the perfect time to get in on the ground floor. We are working on 1.5's as a guild each week. Stop by and take a look at our class needs at maldeth.com if you are interested.

Apostolos

Think after April and now May with zero replies you would have given up.
Keep the dream bro
We have had some people join us in game and are over 30 raiding now. I did not think that these few posts were spamming anyone or being annoying (was trying to keep it to a minimum). Sorry if you are offended by my posts.

Apostolos

OMM is now on farm status. DoN is open and we are aiming at Vish, so head over and check out maldeth.com if you are interested in a kick ass progression guild.

Toga

Trakanon Raider
Having a blast actually playing thru all the content and progressing with minimal drama. Come visit us on Tunare, accepting any non-Ranger class. Feel free to heroic a toon and delevel!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Met someone that was rerolling on Tunare to start with you guys and was curious what your raid times wer

Apostolos

Right now raid nights are Mon, Tues, and Thursday. Raids start at 8 PM Central and go to 11. I think they may be looking to add another night but not sure which. I missed the last 2 raid nights, but if they did not kill Vule Thursday, I will be disappointed. We got him to 5% and 2% last Tuesday right at the end of the evening on our first two attempts.

Toga

Trakanon Raider
Still recruiting and looking for active bodies. If you want to experience EQ from level 70 onward thru all the content, look us up!

Make a heroic ad delevel from 85 or start anew and we'll hep you get up to speed.

Toga

Trakanon Raider
Anguish now open to post farm! Come join us for some fun in Darkhollow and beyond.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anguish now open to post farm! Come join us for some fun in Darkhollow and beyond.
Debating it - was really bummed on TLP3 and was about to leveling with an intent to join (got to L5 just getting the chars started/UI's set up) - then TLP3 stopped sucking as bad so it's got some degree of my attention back - might alternate them though, debating with the "wife".

My raiding experience is sporadic after GoD (I have only done Tac'Vi waaaaay outleveled - up to ZMTZ but not including him I've done though) when it comes to raids - so its the perfect time for me to catch up if I do though.

Toga

Trakanon Raider
We're moving shop to test server! Free gold account for everyone. Free server moves, copy your high level and sac down, keep your stuff!

Everyone welcome

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We're moving shop to test server! Free gold account for everyone. Free server moves, copy your high level and sac down, keep your stuff!

Everyone welcome
Even easier as a screw off thing then! Can just /testcopy my Lockjaw character over (or others if I opt to do a different class) and pick up from there or whatever.

Probably start messing around over there as soon as I'm over this cold.