Maleficent

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MY wife wants to see this. I am not looking forward to going to this movie, but Jolie might make this watchable as she has a way of being good in shitty movies (Salt, Wanted, ect).

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I was in the same boat with the wife wanting to see it and me feeling pretty meh to the whole thing. In the end I actually enjoyed it and it was better then I thought it was going to be.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw it with the girlfriend, she loved it and agreed that Jolie made the movie. For me, it missed some real drama to be a good movie.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Saw it. Holy shit there was so many ways they could have made this more interesting and less predictable. Lots of good CGI (including giving Jolie her jugs back). My wife went nuts over it. I played along in order to preserve our marriage, but the story was so thin it was almost unwatchable. Acting was decent, but there was nothing to work with for the actors.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Did your wife allow you entry to her netheranal region after playing along with her silliness? If so, did you give her a creampie in her chocolate love poopshoot?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is that how date night works for your relationships?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am equal parts intrigued and disturbed by that imagery. But to answer your question, chick flicks are the greatest traps of all time. But if my wife puts up with football all year, I can take a few for the team, too.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy on a whim. Left the theatre happy and looking for something to do. Saw Maleficient poster, like Jolie, heard good reviews from female coworkers, did not read thread.

Walked out of the theatre when the King was talking to a pair of severed wings while his wife was dying. What the actual fuck?

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah. alot of women love the first one for some reason. its so dumb..

But, I suppose there is something to be said about a female Anti-hero. I'd rather have seen an original creation.
This seems to course correct a bit. I wonder if they will go full tragic villain. Probably won't have the guts, and make her fully reprehensible. She'll still have a good side, moment of compassion I'm sure. Seemed to be a number of Authurian parallels there.