Maleficent

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro she's an average looking 16 year old.
She looks pukeworthy gross; practically ruined that zoo movie with Matt Damon due to her face appearances. She's worse than that girl with the bike from 3 Ninjas

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
She looks like a fucking child, probably because she is one.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She shouldn't have married Brad Pitt, now her box office appeal has dropped to his level.

Juvarisx

Florida
Pitt is a good actor at least. I'd like to see him do True Detective, though it might just be Se7en nostalgia, and I guess the most recent thing he did that I enjoyed was Moneyball. But at least he did stuff in the past that showed he had acting skills. Same can't be said really for Jolie.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Pitt is a good actor at least. I'd like to see him do True Detective, though it might just be Se7en nostalgia, and I guess the most recent thing he did that I enjoyed was Moneyball. But at least he did stuff in the past that showed he had acting skills. Same can't be said really for Jolie.
You kidding? Her role in Hackers was A+.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I took my nieces (ages 9, 8, and 6) to see Maleficient yesterday. They loved it, especially the goofy fairies. Theater was packed for a early afternoon showing.
What did you think of it apart from your niece's reaction?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Decent CGI, Jolie did fine, they simply didn't bother to develop much background or characters beyond what was needed. Some darker elements with the usual Disney battle gloss over where people would otherwise be killed in gory fashion. The one positive theme behind the "real story" is kind of overshadowed by the whole humans are shit perspective that comes with it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A slew of friends saw this over the weekend. From what I gathered:

4/4 females loved it
0/4 males liked it, even a little

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Movie was ok. Like others have said, it suffered from poor character development. Also, giving her the name Maleficent from the beginning made absolutely no sense.