[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About ToG:
I am so curious where Baam was living before all this started, how did he get there...and how did Rachel find him.

Headon seems to be playing a game with the Tower, and with Baam / Rachel. He respects Baams will/determination/courage to follow Rachel, it was that which allowed him to open the door (something Rachel planned all along). He makes Rachel an offer to allow her to climb the Tower, but we don't know what she had to give up (probably Baam, she had to kill him or stop him). Yet, as the story progresses, it seems FUG decides to take advantage of both Baam and Rachel...and even that starts to get chaotic with the factions within FUG and then Emily / Cassano / Rachel. Anyone catch that the RED operative on Floor 2 thinks Baam would make a good Prince (or someone worth of wearing Zahards insignia)?

I think the last panel of the current chapter is showing Wang becoming a "host" for one of the sibling that he and Vincente met prior to running into Haoqin, in order to keep that sibling safe, Wang placed him in Koon's dagger, but since the siblings are "sync'd" up with that spirit realm, it allows the dagger to operate as a type of ignition weapon, with the wielder (Wang) becoming the host for the soul the dagger is holding (or something like that). Koon seems to know who/what Wang is already, during the fights prior to the Workshop, Koon tells Wang to pierce the Octopus-doll using girl with his Horn. Interesting stuff.

How long as this manga been going on? 5 years?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Freezing is some boring ass shit, the MC is boring, the story is generic, the girls are bland, I keep trying it out once a year, but fuck this boring shit.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why didn't they just capture Hoaquin's soul with the mirror knife? Don't get it.
Maybe because the knife will only work for living beings, Wang was possessed by David at the time; or maybe Koon had to give permission for someone else to use the knife...lots of comic book reasons!

Anyone else notice during the sibling flashback that they called themselves "irregulars"? Makes me think that they are not part of the Families at all now, but rather creations of the leader of Workshop, Macseth. Before the Workshop arc really starts we see someone who looks a lot like the Father figure that the siblings refer (the guy who sends out the invitations, not the guy who confronts Madoraco).

Curious to see if Yuri does anything if White is fully resurrected, since he's is a high rank. Fun times ahead.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Zahard was an irregular, Zindan. I think all of the "original" families could be considered irregulars. I think, at least.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zahard was an irregular, Zindan. I think all of the "original" families could be considered irregulars. I think, at least.
An Irregular is someone from outside the Tower, I would think that children of the 10 would be considered as beings of the Tower. This could also just be a translation error. ;p

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An Irregular is someone from outside the Tower, I would think that children of the 10 would be considered as beings of the Tower. This could also just be a translation error. ;p
That is correct. Children of the 10 cannot be irregulars unless they were born outside of the Tower.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder when/if Karaka is ever going to smacked down by Ha Jinsung. Next couple of chapters could be pretty wild.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I worry for Khun, i mean i know hes good but hes in the middle of a buttfuck sandwich.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure if I can put my finger on why, but I'm actually really starting to like Platinum End. Latest one ended on an unexpected cliffhanger.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is SIU still drawing this? Did he get some new tools or something... it looks... better?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope it isn't. I hope it's just another way to show how fucking terrible she is.
Exactly. Koon wins, this shows that even God hates Rachel. Pretty sure Koon wants to break Rachel, not just kill her. He humilated her already, and I think this would another way of showing how worthless she is. I doubt she will die for a long, long time.