[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is Rachel going to somehow kill someone before the train stops? This scandalous bitch is always up to no good - TBH i hope she kills Yuri and sends Baam over the edge back into JVG and he regrows his hair and goes apeshit up the tower on a grudge to get revenge.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad to see Baam going to the Pot. It would be interesting to see Rachel defeat someone like Yuri, then take on her name and her status...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Here's the manga
Tales of Demons and Gods Manga - Read Tales of Demons and Gods Online For Free

This is the current good translation
Tales of Demons Wuxiaworld
for reference the manga chapter 74(latest) is equal to chapter 43ish, so far 300+ is translated, the guy does a chapter-ish a day. current Chinese release is 400ish

This site has up to date translations, but it's like really really really horrible Google Translate
Tales of Demons and Gods - LNMTL
for refence chapter 300ish is vol3

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit, do not read "Tales of Demon and Gods", unless you want to lose days reading. The manga is only up to like chapter 50? of 400ish, of which 300 is translated well (the last 100 is translated poorly)
Fuck you, my day is gone.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I am very sad that I am caught up with Tales of Demons and Gods manga. How often do these come out??

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Noblesse was pretty on point... I need some "work from home time" to catch up on the third manga I'll be reading with "Tales" in the name.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LNMTL only has chapter 192 on. Is there a site for the chapters in between?
THE FUQ are you reading LNMTL!, as i said if you need to really "catch up" and get your ToDaG fix, you read that, otherwise you read this site
Tales of Demons Wuxiaworld

which is up to 316 and the guy does a chapter a day.

LNMTL is horribu engrish! but they are most up to date, translated, are you on mobile or something? click on the volumes, 192 is the start of v2, but imo uses wuxiaworld instead, it's a lot better to read.

I am very sad that I am caught up with Tales of Demons and Gods manga. How often do these come out??
the manga? i think once a week, each chapter is like 1/3 of a translated chapter, if you've already read the manga parts, the translated novel stuff goes even more WOW, just use my guide on which sites to read.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm sure the manga is pretty good, but reading the translation for ToDaG is like reading a broken record. The writer keeps repeating himself over and over again... in the same chapter even.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I went through and reread all of HXH from the middle of the election mini-arc... and I'm guessing there's another gum he hasn't used yet or something. The whole power of chrollos just seems bullshit level stuff though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not sure how I feel about the HxH setup... deus ex machina or sheer genius planning? Whatever, at least now it's back to bloodshed. Might mean that he heads onto the expedition following his target(s).