[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats up with God of High school? Author is pulling a kubo by introducing a bunch of second tier bad guys for the fuck of it and its been going on for 3 chapters. Quit stalling and get to it.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wonder what the promise was that Kaiser made with Baam. Probably to leave the floor and go back to her family? Hehe.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Wonder what the promise was that Kaiser made with Baam. Probably to leave the floor and go back to her family? Hehe.
Promise doesn't make sense, if he takes her name she's his slave anyway, but then this is probably a prelude to Bamm dissolving the whole system, which would actually work in FUGs favor since this would hurt the 10 families.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Promise doesn't make sense, if he takes her name she's his slave anyway, but then this is probably a prelude to Bamm dissolving the whole system, which would actually work in FUGs favor since this would hurt the 10 families.
Which makes me wonder why Yuri allowed Bamm to go to the Name Station at all. She is obviously super independent, and strong enough to be that way, but if the Name Station is really important to the 10 Families, I can't see how she would allow it to be dismantled.

Bamm seems a bit outclassed in the newest chapter, he is really strong, probably stronger than Kaiser, but she seems way more experienced. Next week should be good (I'm guessing Bamm wasn't really using his full strength, the Thorn was relatively small compared to when he went bonkers on the Hell Train vs. Rachel).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Baam hasnt used the knowledge he gained after the test yet either - Baam should have evolved a great deal and not shown us jack of shit - if hes suddenly outclassed il be a bit pissed. Furthermore whats the ETA on Kaiser falling for Baam and he princess being super jealous/pissed?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Baam hasnt used the knowledge he gained after the test yet either - Baam should have evolved a great deal and not shown us jack of shit - if hes suddenly outclassed il be a bit pissed. Furthermore whats the ETA on Kaiser falling for Baam and he princess being super jealous/pissed?

She was only a candidate princess, so Baams power of charming royal tail might not work on her.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Berserk....NOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's going on hiatus till 2017. Looks like the author got married. Damn.

Just came here to post what a tease Berserk is every month and now this? Fucking hell. I want to see them get swallowed up in the madness of the eclipse.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragon Ball Super manga is pretty cool, shows how Future Trunks did the Buu Saga in his timeline. Not sure why the anime and manga have slightly different content or why the anime is ahead.

Last edited:

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow... God of Highschool is some shit. That long ass setup for the trio...

I wonder if Mira turns crazy and fights against Daewi and Mori.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow, new chapter of Tower of God is fucking sweet. Still hoping for this to be animated someday.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy shit Attack on Titan... did not see any of this coming.

Jews were turned into Titans to bring down the walls and kill the titan king and the 10 million titans inside the walls to prep the area for conquest, since it has a lot of oil which can be used as zeppelin fuel. Literally. This is actually the storyline now. Wow.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
where are you finding this online?!

edit: nevermind, readmanga has it

jesus christ what the fuck is going on

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reddit spoiler thread. I like it but FUCK that's a significant departure from renaissance italy.