Maps to the Stars

spronk

FPS noob
That trailer is confusing as fuck... I have no idea what the plot is.
the older chick from don jon wants to bang the dude from twilight but young shia labeouf is cockblocking her. she hires the ugliest girl in france to seduce shia, who has watched a lot of game of thrones and wants to bang ugly girls who remind him of his sister. the dude from the movie about a record shop tries to be a good kings hand and stop shia labouef, but nothing can stop horny french teenagers.

in the end maude lebowski gets to bang her sparkly vampire and she turns into a fag hag vampire

kudos

<Banned>
Pretty sure the burn victim makes accidents happen so that this ex-celeb starts getting work again.

Just what I pieced together from the trailer.

Szlia

The film won Julianne Moore the 'best actress' nod at the Cannes Film Festival.

Sadly, I found the film not very good and Moore's performance nothing to write about. The movie has a strange tone that makes you wonder if it's very tongue in cheek satire or string of labored clich?s. I gave the film the benefit of the doubt and it works pretty well doing all the expository first half (especially with a child actor that takes great pleasure in being a major prick - Evan Bird was the one to give an award to!), but then it tries to tell the story that ties all these characters together and... we don't really care, it's not very interesting and things step into the 'too much' territory. Which makes me wonder if I was right in giving the benefit of the doubt at first...