Marcella

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Marcella

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2016-04-04

Creator: Hans Rosenfeldt

Cast: Anna Friel, Nicholas Pinnock, Ray Panthaki, Sinéad Cusack, Nina Sosanya, Jamie Bamber, Harry Lloyd, Ian Puleston-Davies, Robert Whitelock, Laura Carmichael, Charlie Covell, Jack Doolan, David Mallet, Maeve Dermody, Nick Hendrix, Patrick Baladi, Ben Cura, Tobias Santelmann, Harriet Cains

Overview: Marcella is shocked to the core of her being when her husband Jason leaves her unexpectedly, confessing he no longer loves her. Heartbroken, Marcella returns to the Met’s Murder Squad. Ten years ago Marcella gave up her fast-tracked police career to marry and devote her life to her family. With the abrupt end to her marriage and isolated from her 13 year old daughter and 10 year old son, Marcella throws herself into work to stop herself from falling apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I do like those kinds of shows and will try and check it out but moving in a few days so pretty busy lately.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm 5 episodes into this and it's just...not good. It has a decent cast and production value, and the premise is ok, but it's executed very poorly. Really needed a script doctor.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
11893-iNwebXHWLAZZRuZQdJBkjVeUB3c.jpg

Title: Marcella

Genre: Drama

Creator: Hans Rosenfeldt

Cast: Anna Friel, Nicholas Pinnock, Ray Panthaki, Sinéad Cusack, Nina Sosanya, Jamie Bamber, Harry Lloyd, Ian Puleston-Davies, Robert Whitelock, Laura Carmichael, Charlie Covell, Jack Doolan, David Mallet, Maeve Dermody, Nick Hendrix, Patrick Baladi, Ben Cura, Tobias Santelmann, Harriet Cains

First aired: 2016-04-04

Overview: Marcella is shocked to the core of her being when her husband Jason leaves her unexpectedly, confessing he no longer loves her. Heartbroken, Marcella returns to the Met’s Murder Squad. Ten years ago Marcella gave up her fast-tracked police career to marry and devote her life to her family. With the abrupt end to her marriage and isolated from her 13 year old daughter and 10 year old son, Marcella throws herself into work to stop herself from falling apart.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Anna Friel was smoking hot back in the day. She used to be on this show called Brookside which was a soap about a bunch of scousers living on this estate up North somewhere. She did the first pre 9pm lesbian kiss on British TV in that series. She also tried to kill her Dad numerous times in the series by poisoning him as he was abusive. In the end she helped bury his body under their patio which was one of the most famous UK soap storylines ever produced.

Here she is back in the late 90s.

Anna-Friel-Sexy-Legs-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You can tell she has that "I used to be hot" look. Her emotional turmoil makes her look hung up wet though, similar to Allison Pill (Agnes) from Star Trek Picard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database