Mario Speedwagon: Our New Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tell cad not to get upset and try to "warn" infract people for tagging him, not amod. Also, what constitutes use of the amod tag outside of the amod thread anyway? If it is essentially a report function as a_skeleton_03 said, why even have it?
It brings a moderator to a thread for non serious issues that you want them to help you with. Verification of a bet, thread moved, a question about a rule, or something along those lines.

You are claiming you are using it to report moderator abuse ... to the people abusing you ...

That doesn't even make a shred of sense.

If you are using it to troll, and you are, then moderators don't show up when someone real has an issue. If I made some rule about this you would bitch about too many rules. If I leave it up to common sense morons like you always need to toe the line in every way possible.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be fair, I consider every issue here non serious.

• 1Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You are claiming you are using it to report moderator abuse ... to the people abusing you ...

I wasn't infracted for using the tag others were. The mod who infracted them said you can tag them personally, which seems to contradict what other mods seem to feel is an intractable offense.

and you said it was used to "report essentially"

• 1Jew

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tell cad not to get upset and try to "warn" infract people for tagging him, not amod. Also, what constitutes use of the amod tag outside of the amod thread anyway? If it is essentially a report function as a_skeleton_03 said, why even have it?
The tag can be used for any legit request in any thread on the board. People have used it in the sports forum to affirm bets or in other forums for shit like requesting a thread title change. All of that is fine and is how the tag is supposed to be used. You can use the tag in the amod thread or in the thread in question, either way is fine doesn't matter.

Its different from a report because a report can only be made to raise an issue with a post someone made, it can't be used to make a new request. Both functions are useful and have their place.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
and you said it was used to "report essentially"

Its different from a report because a report can only be made to raise an issue with a post someone made, it can't be used to make a new request. Both functions are useful and have their place.

Wow it's like there are all kinds of reasons for both tools.

You are assuming others were abused and decided to champion their cause? You have no idea it wasn't just trolling and shit posting ... like this thread?!?!?

Mind your own business maybe?

• 1Jew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
a_skeleton_03, weren't you supposed to shut up after mods took over? If that wasn't part of the deal, can we make it so?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You are assuming others were abused and decided to champion their cause? You have no idea it wasn't just trolling and shit posting ... like this thread?!?!?
Did a gay man walk near you today? Why are you so easily rustled right now?

Edit quoting you is broken by the way

• 1Jew

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03, weren't you supposed to shut up after mods took over? If that wasn't part of the deal, can we make it so?
No my "deal" was to not moderate and I have not in any way.

Just like the moron who started this thread I am just pointing out stupidity when I see it.

• 1Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Are you saying a thread entitled "a_skeleton_03: Our New Dreagan" needs to be created?

• 1Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No my "deal" was to not moderate and I have not in any way.

Just like the moron who started this thread I am just pointing out stupidity when I see it.
If this rustles you so much, how long until you start abusing anadmin powers?

• 1Jew

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Did a gay man walk near you today? Why are you so easily rustled right now?

Edit quoting you is broken by the way
How is it broken?

I am not "rustled" but I am annoyed with installing tools that have great uses and bring us out of our previous dark age and helps the forum run super smooth. Except I have shit heads like you always waiting to screw it up. Might as well be back on vbulletin with no tools.

• 1Jew

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If this rustles you so much, how long until you start abusing anadmin powers?
I don't know, keep going and see? Nothing so far has made me look abusive in this exchange.

You have admitted you were trolling. You got your attention, let everyone know when you get enough. I want to fill your emotional gas tank.

• 1Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
How is it broken?

I am not "rustled" but I am annoyed with installing tools that have great uses and bring us out of our previous dark age and helps the forum run super smooth. Except I have shit heads like you always waiting to screw it up. Might as well be back on vbulletin with no tools.
You post with the string of !?!?!?!!? dropped the [/ in the [/QUOTE]

• 1Jew

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
giphy.gif

• 1Garbage
  • 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Or... you could just not troll. I know thats a difficult temptation to control.

He can probably hold his breath longer than he can resist the temptation to troll. Another option is you can realize this is what you signed up for when you ran for amod and grow thicker skin.

You have no idea it wasn't just trolling and shit posting ... like this thread?!?!?

The quote worked for me zyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzzzyy. Maybe you're dumber than me.

• 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
He can probably hold his breath longer than he can resist the temptation to troll. Another option is you can realize this is what you signed up for when you ran for amod and grow thicker skin.

Shrug. People just gonna complain no matter what you do.

• 1Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ah. amod apathy and contempt. We are home.

Just a few more days before a_skeleton_03 announces his new business venture where people can contribute for adonor status, if he has any to spare.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
go home zzyzyzyzyyzyyzyzyzyzyyyzyzyzzzyzyzyzyyzyyzyzyzyz, you're drunk.

BTW how the fuck did you come up with that name?

• 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.