Marvel Heroes 20xx

Goatface

UNSTOPPABLEMASSIVELY - XP Rush Boost
UNSTOPPABLEMMORPG - Iridium Triple Rush Engery Bar - 1 Hours
UNSTOPPABLENICK - Special Item Find Rush Boost

btw for new/returning people these codes are supposedly still good, if you missed them before
BRONX
MADNESS
INSTITUTE
SUGAH
guess should also point out, go toMarvel Heroes 2015 | MarvelHeroes2015.comlogin in, click profile, then redeem key

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Cyke and Ironman are definitely stronger than Surfer now.

Just ran Juggernaut 1-60 in 1 hr 20 mins of boost time. yeaaaaah
What exp boost % were you at (not including whatever server-side exp boost there is right now) and what method did you use?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Gear is so damn overwhelming in this game. It's so damn plentiful. As for what to loot should I even be looting purple items or just stick with cosmic, uniques and legendary drops? I'm still sorta new to this game and got my juggy to level 44 so far. I've been doing Midtown Madness and Holo sim runs. Is there an official leveling/gearing guide I can use on where to get the correct gear I need for my heroes?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gear is so damn overwhelming in this game. It's so damn plentiful. As for what to loot should I even be looting purple items or just stick with cosmic, uniques and legendary drops? I'm still sorta new to this game and got my juggy to level 44 so far. I've been doing Midtown Madness and Holo sim runs. Is there an official leveling/gearing guide I can use on where to get the correct gear I need for my heroes?
Now that I've done 60 a few times I do my own thing, but I initially usedMalfeanWW Lazy n00b Guide - Level 1-60 and Game Modes! - Marvel Heroes 2015for help with quick leveling. Gearing/skill wise, just check your Hero's official forum and look at gear/build threads.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Set the default option to automatically suck in and sell any gear not yellow or better. Uniques are almost always better then yellows but some days in leveling you hit a gap.

Myst

Peasant
I was wondering what to do with the mass amount of loot were getting. I practically sold everything I looted up until level 31, where I realized I can donate it to crafters to level them up. Is that the right course of action to take?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What exp boost % were you at (not including whatever server-side exp boost there is right now) and what method did you use?
I was boosting an additional 250%, plus my synergy bonus of 199%, then the server bonus of 2 days of omega + an extra 66% from Halloween.

I did midtown villain waves between LQs, saved my midtown boxes til 55, and opened them all in SH because you get substantially more xp in SH. On a prestige you can go to superheroic at level 1 instead of having to wait until lvl 45, so I opened my first couple midtown boxes to boost to 20 quicker so that I could start doing LQs. Another thing I would do is if I just leveled into a fresh level range of midtown, I would pop into the new midtown to activate the villain wave timer, then go do my LQ, and when I was done the villain wave would usually be ready to go.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I was wondering what to do with the mass amount of loot were getting. I practically sold everything I looted up until level 31, where I realized I can donate it to crafters to level them up. Is that the right course of action to take?
You definitely want to level up the enchanter with donations.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Greens and blues barely move the donation bar. Use all your yellows and pumpkins to level your crafter. Once you hit level 20 on him start combining your 5 copies of uniques. It only takes like 2 credit boxes to level your enchanter.

In options set your greens and blues to auto vacuum. The time it saves alone not clogging your inventory is worth it. It sells stuff automatically for you for 1% of it's value. It saves you from having to run to town all the time. It takes like 150k exp to fully level a crafter. Donating an item for 30 exp is not even worth it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Set the default option to automatically suck in and sell any gear not yellow or better. Uniques are almost always better then yellows but some days in leveling you hit a gap.
Damn I didn't know you could do that. I pretty much stopped picking up purples since all my gear is all cosmic or better. I was donating my purples to my Pym and the other guy whose name I forgot. But since it's not worth using purples I'll do that option and sell them.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it allows you to stay in the field longer. When you hit 50+ or even 60 the gear is worth a lot more and donating it becomes much faster.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Got home from work, decided to just buy a random hero since I got Hawkeye and Surfer to 60 and the event is still going on. Got Hawkeye. FML! I only own two heroes and randomed one of the ones I own....

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck all the whining on Thor subforums about his review that was literally put on TC a few hours ago. The review is not slated to go live until next Friday and people are already calling for someone's head and spouting about how absolutely terrible it is. FFS, the expectations people have on this are unbelievable. This build is pretty much an alpha build, people need to calm the fuck down and stop being such whiny/needy little cunts.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If it's on the TC it's a late beta build. And complaining about it is reasonably the best way to get it fixed by next Friday. Loudly at that.

BTW 1.5 weeks is not a lot of time to make sweeping changes and re-release. It's not even close to an Alpha build.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The person in charge of Thors review is the same shitty dev who did Jean Grey's. So don't get your hopes up. It sucks, because I really want to smash villains faces with a lightning hammer.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The person in charge of Thors review is the same shitty dev who did Jean Grey's. So don't get your hopes up. It sucks, because I really want to smash villains faces with a lightning hammer.
Did not know that... So my hope for Thor being viable just went out the window. It seems with some playing with Thor review, he suffers from the same issues Jean did/does. Basically, they are using all the same graphics and skills and just consolidating them with a new name and adding some odinforce pip flare. There basically is no new graphics, no real new skills, nada.

Fucking sad...

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Which one is it? Isn't Michael Mayhem the good one that produces the top notch shit?