Marvel Heroes 20xx

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I know we've had villains in this game as playable characters for awhile now, but to this point I think they've all been heroes at one point. I know Magneto and Venom have and I think there were some storylines with Juggernaut on the good side...but was Green Goblin ever good? I know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but it just rubs me the wrong way. Is Beast already confirmed for that Advance Pack or is he getting overlooked again? He's really the only character I'm waiting on at this point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Earth 616 Osborn lead the Thunderbolts, which is where a lot of villains do a brief stint as involuntary good guys, but he was still a bad guy the whole time, so Green Goblin as a hero never made sense.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Sit down to run a few ultrons. Hoping to get something for trade bait.

2nd run an ilas and ueb drop from the same box at the end.

Guess I'm done farming for the day.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I made an account back in March but never played. Finally logged in and got up to 24 or so yesterday. After level 10 you can pick any character to go to 60 with minus Doom. I saw this being discussed a few pages back on the 6th, figured I would chime in.

I picked Iceman to start and burned 2 random boxes for Hulk and Cable. I hear that's a pretty good starting mix to avoid boredom. Already back up to 70 splinters to buy a cheap teamup next.

Iceman is pretty neat. I have no idea how he compares to anything else.

Playing with the same name I always use, Vlett, if anyone wants to say hey.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Hulk is the toon I've had the most fun with leveling.

Iceman is fun but the voice over makes me want to uninstall the game.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Silver Surfer is the funnest character I've started leveling so far. His voice over is fucking annoying though.

Argarth

On the verandah
Anyone know how to stop thenameplate textabove other players and npcs from "jerking around" as you run past them in game? Most obvious in a crowded place like Avengers Tower.

Checked the MH Forums etc, and none of the threads I found ever got a response from Gaz. Tried every in-game and graphics card setting I can think of. Very annoying.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Your selfless something or other inspires me you something silver clod.

Really wish I could remember the whole Doom quote.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I want wife beater Hank Pym costume with a Wasp teamup so she can cower in fear as he bitches that dinner is cold.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Won't often get a better exit than this.

rrr_img_103516.jpg

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure if anyone knows but Gaz is planning on getting rid of exp potions. This will coincide with the revamp of story mode which should get you to 60 from start to finish. So I'll probably load up on exp pots before next patch. I cleaned out my stash box this morning and man I'm such a HUGE packrat. I found 3 zolas, helm of doom, 2 batroc boots, 2 masks of algrim, kirigi sword and a kraven vest I didn't even know I had and a slew of other artis. Donated ton of uniques to get more relics but still short of Atlantis. Really wish they were tradable.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I heard they were getting rid of the xp potion reward from Mr. Sinister...didn't hear anything about them getting rid of ALL xp potions. Source?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's absolutely no way they're going to get rid of XP boosts. Boost (and fortune cards which give you boosts) sales are one of their most consistent money makers.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Probably just getting rid of the free XP pot from Sinister due to the revamp. Cuts into boost sales.