Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know. The characters mostly feel a LITTLE different. Hulk feels different than Black Panther, even though they're both melee characters.

There definitely needs to be more build diversity though. Half of most character's trees just aren't even viable to take.
We just said the same exact thing.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Did we? Maybe I misread your post. I hope they improve build diversity though. The game is hard enough (assuming you're actually trying anything mildly challenging) that you really can't afford to make many sub-optimal build choices.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Today's patch looks to be amazing. It's ridiculous what these guys push out every week and how long it takes the lumbering giant blizzard to do ANYTHING.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
even more amazing considering half these things have to be approved by marvel too.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
X-Defense Changes

A ton of X-Defense feedback was analyzed and acted upon. The benefits are listed here:

Loot and XP will now drop from Mr. Sinister's clones.

Many boss health totals have been reduced including Black Cat, Electro, Green Goblin, Madame HYDRA, MODOK, Clone Cyclops, Clone Wolverine, Taskmaster and Venom.

Reduced the health of MGH Brutes, Mindless One (non-champion), MGH Psychic, Venom Symbiotes and the Street Gang mob.

Reduced the maximum number of Venom Symbiotes that can be present at any one time

Changed split wave chests to drop a single better chest, always located directly in front of the X-Mansion. The next wave will not appear until this chest is opened.

Added chests to non-boss waves that appear at the end of the wave in front of the X-Mansion. The next wave will not appear until this chest is opened.

Duplicate waves should no longer occur.

Pyro deals 10% less damage in X-Defense.

Venom and Green Goblin deal 15% less damage in X-Defense.

MODOK teleports less often in X-Defense.
could have saved a lot of time if he just listed it as "nerfed xdef"

Raes

Vyemm Raider
even more amazing considering half these things have to be approved by marvel too.
I'm pretty sure the only things that really need ongoing Marvel approval is the hero models/costumes, which gets done well before any coding starts for that hero.

Khane

Looking forward to showering myself in uniques tonight. How much does RIF/SIF go up per wave in X-Defense? Trying to figure out if it's worth staying past wave 10 now that you get the chests after each non-boss wave.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking forward to showering myself in uniques tonight. How much does RIF/SIF go up per wave in X-Defense? Trying to figure out if it's worth staying past wave 10 now that you get the chests after each non-boss wave.
I've noticed a pretty big difference past wave 10 even over the last few weeks. I had 2 uniques and 3 cosmics in one wave 15 doop cycle, and tend to get most of my cosmics and uniques after wave 10.

I have had horrible luck for splinter box randoms... Daredevil, Squirrel Girl, Gambit, Black Panther. Not a single one that I really had any interest in playing much.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this is disgusting. Just carried a group of level 50s with a 56 hawkeye to wave 29. 13 unique drops in total between all of us. That just shouldnt happen. Hawkeye isnt a big damage hero and the 50s do half damage...that group shouldnt survive to a 15 dupe wave.

Khane

I've noticed a pretty big difference past wave 10 even over the last few weeks. I had 2 uniques and 3 cosmics in one wave 15 doop cycle, and tend to get most of my cosmics and uniques after wave 10.

I have had horrible luck for splinter box randoms... Daredevil, Squirrel Girl, Gambit, Black Panther. Not a single one that I really had any interest in playing much.
I can understand why people would find SG annoying but she can dish out some serious damage if geared appropriately.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Moonknight pretty mish mashy of other characters. Doesn't really stand out
frown.png

RipNRage_sl

shitlord
Yep, got em to 36 right now, nothing to crazy. Btw someone sent me a msg about him and his GF wanting one of those codes I have for G, when I got home I didn't see the message in my inbox ...shoot me another message.

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
I just stumbled across this thread; I haven't been too interested in PC games until a week or so ago when I built a new computer. Is this game worth playing without spending any money?

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
If you want to play it at all seriously, you'll definitely want to buy some stash space. That's really the only thing you need to buy though because you can earn all characters just by playing.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
this is disgusting. Just carried a group of level 50s with a 56 hawkeye to wave 29. 13 unique drops in total between all of us. That just shouldnt happen. Hawkeye isnt a big damage hero and the 50s do half damage...that group shouldnt survive to a 15 dupe wave.
He is now. Hawkeyes damage is nuts. He takes it like a bitch but he can dish it.