Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well during the Reaper event you probably want to focus on wherever the bonus is. Outside of that, Xdef, or a decent Cosmic group if you can find one to carry you.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
or a decent Cosmic group if you can find one to carry you.
Not sure I follow that - Cosmic Terminals? Those are easy enough solo, and wasn't even aware you could do them as a group. Is there something else called a Cosmic group?

Thanks though, will have to look into X-Def more too. And the Reaper stuff.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Grouping in Cosmic Terminals is what he means. And you are right, if you can solo them effectively there is absolutely no reason to do them in a group unless you are split farming them (everyone goes into their own cosmic, clears the bounty then the entire group comes and kills the boss so everyone gets the bounty chests).

MossyBank

N00b
Holy hell, my computer crashed when I was updating marvel heros to the latest patch today, rebooted, and it said source file corrupted, prompted me to repair, and now I have to download like 20 gig to repair the whole fucking game. FML.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure I follow that - Cosmic Terminals? Those are easy enough solo, and wasn't even aware you could do them as a group. Is there something else called a Cosmic group?

Thanks though, will have to look into X-Def more too. And the Reaper stuff.
Didn't realize Colossus could solo cosmics so easily after hitting 60. Yeah soloing cosmics is more efficient than grouping, although I like doing groups since Hawkeye is not great solo but demolishes in groups.

All of my highest wave X-Def runs have been with a Colossus in the group, so I definitely think he's part of my dream lineup for an X-Def premade.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I got tired of hunting for Spider-Mans new web shooters, bought 4 of those frog masks from beast, exchanged them, and the new shooters popped out. Feels good man.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
During events do the event zone that's active. Other than that do whatever, things are pretty much even. When you get bored start working on a new guy or prestige and do big Colossus again. Having multiple 60s is really nice, you get an account wide xp bonus and fill out your synergy grid. AA/Prestige system is coming this month too for max level grinding.

Edit: Guess I haven't refreshed lately. Meant to the guy that hit 60 on colossus obv.

Khane

Black Panther is my new favorite hero. Mine is unenchanted, no blessings, only a rank 3 legendary and is a beast. Wrath of Bast brut's for over 1mil and I can survive rhino charges. He deals big damage and takes almost none. He's a monster. Can't wait til excal is rank 5 and I have all his artifacts blessed.

bayr_sl

shitlord
So what do I do after hitting 60? I have yet to finish the campaign on every difficulty, so there's that, but item wise and shit. Just run cosmics now that the events are over?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I got to 60 with Thing and have barely touched him since then. I'm almost to 40 with Iron Man already. Pretty sure Thor is next, then...not sure after that. I had started Emma Frost before Iron Man, but she started to bore me. I hate the character Captain America, but it seems like he might be fun to play...same with Cyclops. Really just need to figure out which ones are next so I can drop my extra Pot of Gold legendaries on them.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
This game truly makes me an alt-aholic. I have 2 60s, 1 50, 7 around level 30, 6 between 5-20, and 4 level 1s. Though two of those lvl 1s(Thing and Wolvie) I'm waiting for their review because I expect them to be top tier status afterwards. I know wolvie isn't awful but its god damn wolverine and he has always been a favorite hero, so how could they not buff him to legendary status?

I still have minor complaints about the game but damn do they put a lot of work into it. Hopefully things like relics get reviewed because its just an annoying mechanic imo. Possibly more reason to group/social interaction. Outside of guilds/raiding/xdef you'll probably never talk to another person unless you talk on social chat.

That reminds me I need to find a semi-casual guild to raid with.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So after a full week of the Reaper event, the game feels stale and boring without it. I've been over-stimulated.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I feel like they should just keep free respeccing in permanently. It's one of my big turn offs to the game after having a taste of that freedom in D3. I'm never going to spend money on a retcon potion, and I can't imagine anyone else does either. It feels so limiting and all everyome does when they get a new character is go look up the standard build in the forums and copy that exactly with no room to try other stuff.

I would also be willing to buy an infinite retcon potion for like 10 bucks or so, or another solution would be make a retcon potion cost 10 cube shards or something trivial. 125 splinters to respec 1 char 1 time, fuck off with that.

I'm the type of person though who would never spend money on a consumable in an online game though. Bad value for my cash. If something is permanent, I won't even think twice about buying it though.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Buying consumables makes me feel weird too, though I have purchased EXP potions in a more "traditional" MMO before. I was quick to jump on those infinite harvesting tools in Guild Wars 2 when they became available this past weekend, though!

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Cyclops is good to take to at least 50 for the passive 10% XP boost. I didn't mind that he really only used a few skills when I leveled him; Ricochet, Optic Devastation, and his ult but there are a few more you can mix in now, I think.

At this point I have 12 or 13 60's; once I get there, though, I find it difficult to keep playing them, and I have yet to prestige anyone. Right now I am mostly letting MH be while I let ESO run its course, and then when I come back will see whether I level the new heroes coming out or take someone to 60 again.

ixian_sl

shitlord
At this point I have 12 or 13 60's; once I get there, though, I find it difficult to keep playing them, and I have yet to prestige anyone. Right now I am mostly letting MH be while I let ESO run its course, and then when I come back will see whether I level the new heroes coming out or take someone to 60 again.
That's how I am too. As soon as I finished Jean I started Emma and I want to level Strange and Iron Man after. Maybe I'll play with my capped characters more if raiding is in anyway interesting (it's not something I expect to be too serious but it might still be fun), but right now I like acquiring new synergies and the feeling that comes when a character has enough power points to feel as powerful as the rest of my roster.

Khane

Man what is up with X-Def. Not only is the AE damage still insane even with a sturdy hero but we just got to wave 23 and the final chest only dropped 10 items total. I got a relic, a cosmic and an artifact and that's it.