Marvel Heroes 20xx

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
DQz1F9E.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love the pointless sash that some of the chick heroes wear. I think Ms Marvel even makes a joke about it.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I love the pointless sash that some of the chick heroes wear. I think Ms Marvel even makes a joke about it.
I like them as it adds something interesting and dynamic to the outfit. though this will be the third or fourth character with one, so getting a bit oversaturated.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Reworked my Black Panther build and gear yesterday, he was already good but now he's ridiculous. He's one of the few characters you can build defensively and offensively at the same time because of his kit.

Right now I've got 22k hp, 13k all defenses, 48% dodge (might replace my blessings for fandral's to up that to 60%) 743 LOH, 22k hp regen per min, 50% crit and 6.5k dmg rating on his primary skills (predator's frenzy and savage strike).

His signature brut's for over 1 mil (highest so far is 1.4 mil), the dot portion of savage strike crits for 70k (ticks twice per second) and predator's frenzy crits for 80k. Add jungle snare on top of that and he just melts bosses and can clear packs efficiently too with knockdown sweep + jungle snare. It's beast mode. Only thing left I really need is a white suit jacket and I might replace his runeword for Lunar Eclipse for groups because I have small spirit problems when I'm not being attacked.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Got my first Tyr rune last night.. in wave 1 of a level 16 X-def off madame hydra. Still haven't seen a Frigga, Serpent, Odin, Thor, or of course Zod. Got some Sifs and Ymirs out of those unique exchange boxes at the crafter so I think I'll keep crafting those.

Reworked my Black Panther build and gear yesterday, he was already good but now he's ridiculous. He's one of the few characters you can build defensively and offensively at the same time because of his kit.

Right now I've got 22k hp, 13k all defenses, 48% dodge (might replace my blessings for fandral's to up that to 60%) 743 LOH, 22k hp regen per min, 50% crit and 6.5k dmg rating on his primary skills (predator's frenzy and savage strike).

His signature brut's for over 1 mil (highest so far is 1.4 mil), the dot portion of savage strike crits for 70k (ticks twice per second) and predator's frenzy crits for 80k. Add jungle snare on top of that and he just melts bosses and can clear packs efficiently too with knockdown sweep + jungle snare. It's beast mode. Only thing left I really need is a white suit jacket and I might replace his runeword for Lunar Eclipse for groups because I have small spirit problems when I'm not being attacked.
Send me a tell in game, name goldshock, if you need a wsj. Been farming Fisk for Vice runeword but wsj is all I get. Surely I made some n00bs day in prologue when I threw one to the floor.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't have BP at 60 yet, but watching the video in the guide Leloric did was very impressive. Any time you can do 3 minute or less cosmic Kurse with bounty on a melee hero is very nice. Taskmaster can also do it, though he's more melee/range hybrid.

Khane

I use a variation of his build and gear slightly differently. I prefer the juggernaut medallion to his tombstone medallion and I stop at 13k def because the diminishing returns on that, and hp past 22k don't seem worthwhile. So I use lemuria instead of gibboran. Well there are no diminishing returns on HP but 22k is enough to survive things like mortar + taking a hit of a cosmic ring so adding more hp doesn't seem worth it (we'll see if that changes during raids)

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So far the only new item I've gotten is Taskmasters artifact, but I have gotten a black toms shillelagh, ruby topped cane, and an unstoppable force recipe. I really want that magneto t-shirt artifact.

MossyBank

N00b
It seems the new One-Shot terminal is dropping mad loots, and it's pretty fun too. Did 2 runs and got 4 uniques, get your loot before they nerf it. :p

Khane

I doubt it's a "nerfing" situation. Pretty sure it's a bug. I'm 6/6 for getting uniques from Man Ape. Everyone else in my supergroup is getting a unique from him 95% of the time as well

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's hit or miss, but I did have a run earlier where I got 4 uniques. Pretty lolzy.

*edit*

Although people are insisting this was the drop rate on test.

Kanglor

Yeah I ran it twice on TC and got a unique each time. It's definitely not a unique 100% but probably 80% at least. No clue if this is intended or not, though if they want people to actually run it the loot needs to be worth the minimum time investment.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
So I have Scarlet Witch, Storm, and Rocket Raccoon. I only played a few days at launch (and casual at that) - my highest level character is Scarlet Witch at 24.

The other two are < 10.

Who should I level first? SW seemed to have the best AOE stuff in the game, which is one of the reasons I picked her back then. I'm guessing I go with SW?

Also is there a forum supergroup? Nobody on my friends list has logged in for months. My in game is name is "Nija" - feel free to add me if you want a newb tagging along.

Kanglor

I'd keep going with Scarlet Witch, especially since I don't know how much the power rework patch a few weeks ago impacted Storm. Regardless, SW has very good AoE, and utility with very long duration root spells, plus she can teleport which is always good to have.